Reporting a Problem

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Claudia Kellier-Reid, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I don't know if this is the appropriate forum for this but I have a recurring problem. Someone by the name of Ti (Tina the Terrorist) keeps sending me a request to mob up. What's weird is that we don't know each other and everytime I click ignore or say my mob is full, the request still shows up a few hours after and it's been going on every single day now for quite a number of weeks. I don't know if this person's account has been hacked and do not wanna mess up her account but I need it stopping. Another thing is this and I (as far as I know) aren't even friends in the slightest on fb but somehow I keep getting mob requests and without the friend request. That's very suspicious at least! Can you help please? Or direct this request to the relevant people who can do something about my situation! Please and thank you!

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i have moved this post to the correct section for you :)

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hi Claudia you can either wait for support. Or if its in the actual game itself and she is sending you canned messages just click the block user feature when your looking at the actual message. Some players tend to forget you can block someone from sending those messages to you.

4. Hi Jon, I know that but the thing is I'm not being sent a message, It's a mob invite where it's either accept or ignore and nothing else so I cannot block her plus we aren't friends on fb. We don't know each other and no friend requests were ever sent so that's why I don't get how the request is being sent to me. It's like the damn thin is on a recurring disc. I press ignore and every time i go to play the game, the request is still there like a bad penny! I just can't get rid of it at all. I asked her (using the pre-arranged messages) if we know each other and she said no. I've sent my mob is full so offer is not accepted and everyday it's still there. It's there right now and I'm wondering if it's a virus waiting for me to click accept so it can mess up my pc. How else do I get rid of this thing?

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Yeah if that is the case then i would definately wait like mark said and let the developers take a look for you and let them go in the game and remove it if your afraid it might be a virus.