Report Player

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by RebelDeadhead, Feb 21, 2011.

1. RebelDeadhead

RebelDeadhead New Member

This character is attacking me over and over. I am only level 168 he/she is 534. How can I stop this. I can't level or even play the game.

user/1372831428

2. you must of attacked in some way.no other way for them to attack you otherwise.
    your stuck for 24hrs.then the retaliation period is over.or if they bounty or kill you in that 24hr period its over as well

oh yeah posting other players links/urls is against forum rules so might wanna delete that

oh yeah one more side note if you strike back you start the 24hrs over again

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  3. Ace

Ace Member

Actually, that slayer has probably been able to kill him plenty times, since as reported in other post (http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=3153) there's a bug that will let you kill the same low-level for 24 hours as much as you please.

Sure, he must have opened retaliation once, but that should be fixed.

4. RebelDeadhead

RebelDeadhead New Member

Abbuse

I was the leader of a faction Diabolic Knights. One of our players attacked a member of the faction YESS. So without contacting me they declare all-out war. Placing hits on all of us. So because the average level in our guild was about 100 abd they are mostly lv 300-600 I sent them a surrender and disbanded the guild.

Still they are pounding on me. How are level 500+ able to non-stop attack a level 170?

What really upsets me is that the majority of our faction were boss killers like me and not really pvp.

5. Adam Rutledge

Adam Rutledge New Member

Well...our factions were at war. Sheesh.

6. what gives today?? every post I click on is the same old thing!!!

I'm going insane... that's all there is to it..... I've snapped.... the whining and crying about higher levels attacking lower levels who attack the higher levels first has finally made me lose it...

I think I'm going to go through the game and hitlist ever low level player I can find!!! just for fun!!!