[PC] REPEATLY KILLED BY THE SAME GUY IN BATTLE ARENA!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Maureen, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Maureen

Maureen Member

I thought that once you get killed, you are off the person's list!! I have been repeatedly kill by the same person; Either he still has me on his list after I die, which he is not suppose to do! OR Kano has put me on his target list, repeatedly so I am set up to die; right from the start!! it is bad enough getting no good target or only 2 targets at a time; they put you in the way of:
    Pirate
    Attacks 178,401
    Kills 91
    Wins 51,288
    Losses 37,461
    Biggest Attack 70,032,256 damage , out of 534 players!! Is this a set up or what??

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Seriously ?? I mean it is quite obvious that lesser you have participant in the arena you get killed more times. besides, its all about points, so if you don't use your defense time you give them more time, most arena spenders are online for at least 8 hours until they can earn points. So once list refresh they can attack all in the list and see who gives better points, and if you were caught thats hard luck. and it's nothing to complain. chill

Kirsten likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe saved you in separate tab before die switch over to another tab to kill?
    Or here's a thought you attacked him which in list of incoming :eek:
    Or as AXXO said, found you again from list again...

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have never heard once you are killed you are off a list??what list is that ?? You seem to have a few conspiracy theories lol

5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Sounds like more of a separate tab issue to me.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

which if it is , there is no rule, or law against,it, I cannot play that way , it would confuse me to no end lol

Mabest and CazG like this.
  7. Cisco

Cisco Member

I think its just random chance, but if you have low def, you can expect to be killed over and over - easy points

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

if you attacked the player, you're in his feed. if you're in his feed, he can go after you again and again during the entire event. saved targets are wiped out when you get killed, but the arena feed does not reset, so anyone you attacked can find you easily if they want to.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  9. CazG

CazG Member

It's all about the XP and rewards. Everyone trying to kill before being killed plain and simple. Never thought of a separate tab... However agree with Linda ... too confusing for me as well.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Maureen

Maureen Member

I place anyway!!

11. Cisco

Cisco Member

I think a lot of people sign up for BA and then totally space it off.

JADES likes this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Very much so, happens to me all the time until see pillow fight in world chat or different chats.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Then what's the matter ;) as long as you place good. Deaths has no effect.

14. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

probably you was in he s feed or he just did alot of kills