Removing Speakers from Facebook and Kano Play Server 1 World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Karess

Karess Member

Be honest, no one logged in on day 7 just to get speakers.
    I had 900 or so speakers. I should be rewarded for choosing to not use them? Seriously?
    They used to be required, now they are obsolete.
    If you didn't use them, you didn't miss out on anything and no further reward is necessary. I don't see the point in rewarding people for not participating.

JADES and Kirsten like this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

should Members be capitalized? (jk)
    back on topic, i hardly ever chat and can't remember the last time i used a speaker.
    it would be nice to get something for the unused speakers, but if not, oh well.

3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes un for speaker fair trade

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah right :p

5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

maybe not one for one, but something like that. i would be happy getting even 5 fp for my speakers.

6. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I don't feel much like reading throw everyone's post, cents I don't always look at this everyday. I don't think the World Chat should go. It is good like it is now, but I don't use it much besides asking for someone to join my guild. Cents there are times I will get bounty or attacked after using it. I would love to see that change, because many won't use it because of that reason.

7. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

there have been soo many level under 300 w over ayear ! yapping in Chst-- Mitch also did ya notice how many yapped at same tme? then over 10 new gsmes started-- all with only 10 friends!? wow and guess whos the same? is $$ all that matters? well yes but if I spend 20 bucks a week-which i do does that make me less important than the guy tht spends 100 a day?

8. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

meant 20 bucks a week NOT a day! if anyone spent that kind of cc $$ of course theywould NEVER be banned / even if FB banned them-- would Kano give him his game back? nah! hmmm happened many times!! KKKKK cough!

9. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Kirsten, it may make perfect sense to you but it does not make sense to everyone :)

The Speakers may have been intended for World Chat but there was nothing to say that in the future they may not have served a more useful purpose. For instance 100 speakers could have been converted back to an extra days Daily Reward so you could have a 8 days reward to collect instead of just 7; or instead of just being restricted to the set messages, 10 Speakers could have been used to send a free-form PM to somebody who was not clan. Let's face it, most of the chats on there are confined to two people at a time and the vast majority of them don't exactly enrich the Viking Clan experience so allowing them to harangue each other in private would have been a win-win situation.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  10. Kirsten

Pfffft as if that would not cause support problems the speakers were free they r gone , time to move on .

11. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

the spamming of recruit links is getting ridiculous, i mean 30 in an hour is pushing it, right... what can be done???

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

In the short term you can permanently mute any offending account. In the long term, please submit a Support ticket detailing what the account is doing and we'll take a look.

Easy To Remember likes this.
  13. Kirsten

I agree with Rain ,can't kano make it so the job board is for boss links and for add me links, keep them out of the regular WC, it is annoying to say the least. There is a player in PC that takes the boss links out of the job board, copies and pastes them in WC and that is a PITA, he is like the boss informer,enough already.

14. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

lol, 20 spammers muted so far... as kirsten said it would be nice if boss and recruit links were only in the job boards ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  15. grim

grim Member

Well said....agreed

16. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

@mi7ch - You stated a while back that you would speak to the developers about whipping something up for compensation regarding the World Speakers that players had earned for logging in daily and/or spent FP's to buy. Any word on that yet? Not trying to get something for nothing, but I still believe it would be the fair thing to do! Thanks again mi7ch! ;)

17. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Once again - please refer to Post #37 in this thread! The way I see it: I was being friendly and helpful by answering people's questions (helping them), and you continue to ignore Post #37. I already have a girlfriend for nagging, so yours is truly not needed. If you're trying to be the "Top-Poster" of the month, at least Post something of use please! And once again, this is me helping someone (you) try to understand something outlined by mi7ch in Post #37 - maybe you should just consider not Posting at all! I promise it is very EASY! :eek:

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Put speakers back into place, this is getting ridiculous.

19. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

....LMAO..are you crazy...o_O.i havent reposted to you ...why babble about this again...?? Bored maybe..??. if i were going to TOP posting spot ...i sure would have more than 20 or so posts...check the list to the right...guess you needed a post to stay in the contest.....LOL..:p..as far as your GF...who gives a shite what you have...dont make something personal when you need/want attention....and just cause YOU tell me to not do something doesnt mean i will be submissive as i see you prefer...:p;)do you even play VC..?? LOL...i wonder...hmmmm

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Go get him La Scepter:p