Removing Speakers from Facebook and Kano Play Server 1 World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well whose fault is that ,yours, so now you want to be compensated for something that was not even there 1911 days ago, whine much?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Kirsten

Ya funny

3. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

do i get fp for every speaker i bought in the past back?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch, this is a wash. If you compensate players for unused speakers, then others that bought speaker's to help people will ask for the same. Not trying to be a arse here, but "it is what it is" I've bought Speaker's numerous times to "help" sure some were used to talk crap, but that's not the point. Compensating someone for something that was free, compared to others that used allotted amount and then "purchase them" is no different in my eyes.

PS: as Mitch will say I was against this from the very get go for free World Chat.

5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

agree w/ JADES on this, no one forced any1 to buy speakers... if we go down this road how about compensating me for all the UN items i bought years ago that current boss drops items have better stats than... just sayin ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Larry Monette

Larry Monette New Member

I would like to know why i was banned from world chat to begin with so its really doesn't make a difference to me very unhappy with Kano and all this BS cheating u r letting go on but screw other people like me over with BS like being banned on world chat i guess u dont want my money anymore

7. Kirsten

Agreed , this idea for compensation for something that was free is ludicrous.

Old Salt, T-Gar and JADES like this.
  8. Kirsten

Well if ya write to support ,they can tell you why you were banned, and maybe even let you back in.

9. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Before as La Sceptic said or you earn them or you buy them with FP's, now they are free, if not this thread does not exist ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Thanks WOADTOAD for the back up..why you using Old Dragon Ax's nickname for me...come up with your own.....Kristen...free ..well i guess in an odd way they were free..but still it was part of the game....Im suggesting something for those who had remaining speakers not reimbursing those who bought speakers and used them... why should they get anything for the speakers they bought and used...unused yes...bought or earned....

11. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

No offense meant there Sceptic, you can keep calling me WOADTOAD or whatever you want does not make any difference to me..Cheer up lol :D

LaScepter likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Well I Figure Kano will do something for the squeaky wheels :eek:,But on the upside,we now get a 7th day of daily rewards be it stam only ,energy,only or Random,and Mitch already said he is gonna talk to the dev's about this complaint. I just have a different perspective on it.;)

13. LaScepter

Well Kristen ...they should ..after all they had to log into VC and play to earn them...if they didn't and missed a day or so the daily rewards would start over..thus...no speakers...Kano should be taking care of those loyal to daily play in VC...WOADTOAD....no hard feelings...i LOL every time i see it...just havent seen someone call me that in awhile....;)

14. Kirsten

Well , they prob will, if they don't not a biggie for me ,Personally I log in daily to play the game, but the daily reward of stamina only,also and alittle OCD thrown in for good measure , but not for speakers that we got for free. :confused:

LaScepter likes this.
  15. LaScepter

I have an idea.....Kano....how about those who had left over speakers ... get those speakers dropped into their "Loyalty Points" ...? would that work ? and give those who bought them and had left over speakers when you removed them....the choice ...be reimbursed or drop them in their loyalty points fund....

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  16. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I think it would be nice to have them changed into Loyalty Points. And maybe at the end of the 7th bonus day maybe get some Loyalty Points. Cents we won't get speaker points.

Easy To Remember likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm sure we can have a conversation without nitpicking someone's spelling and grammar. If your comment is simply just to point out that someone else misspelled a word without adding anything, then consider not commenting. Thanks! :)

18. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

See Posts #13 and #14 for your answer - mi7ch said: "I'll see if I can get the developers to whip something up." :D

19. Easy To Remember

See Posts #13 and #14 for your answer - mi7ch said: "I'll see if I can get the developers to whip something up." :D

20. Easy To Remember

I couldn't agree more mi7ch! I am a regular here on the Forums, and I constantly see Members commenting just to pick on someone, start something, and/or just be a d:ck! The forums should be a place where ANYONE and EVERYONE can come to get help, share their opinion, or read up on something without the fear of starting something here (or in the Games they play). The Forum should be a safe haven where people can come without the fear of being senselessly ridiculed for something so small like a spelling error (English is a second language for many of the Members). Leave all of the baggage and personal in-game issues at the door please!

grim and mi7ch like this.