removing players - squade

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gina, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Gina

Gina Member

it takes tooo long to get rid of inactive players

Have 500 squade, to remove one takes a min, I have 200 players inactive players so unless I have 200 mins to spare (without checking), i'm at a loss. Need a mass remove tool

2. Gina

Gina Member

ps just to prove the point have 100+ people asking to join me but can't untill I get rid of the waste that has gone!!!!!

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

My squad was filled in the first days of starting this game. And I still add people to my squad. They are displayed in your Squad tab. So yes, you can add way more than 500 people and don't need to drop inactive players.

4. Ace

Ace Member

Yeah, a tool for removing people inactive for over 14 days would rock.

5. antwon

antwon New Member

That would be great it is a pain in the ass going thro squad to get rid,nigh on stopped adding people now more i add the less i can attack;)

You have killed Stas Fists of Fury and collected their reward of $7,500.

6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Waste of time stop doing it. I'm approaching 990 and I don't see but 15 most of the time and I'm not removing any, but adding plenty.

7. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

removing squad members

When thinning out low level players, why do I have to click to remove, click to verify and pay a fee, then it takes me back to the first page,click to goto last page,click to the page I was on before(that's the quickest way to get back,since last page is mostly hired squad). I want one click removal and quit taking me back to page 1, since there's zero chance I'm removing high level players.That is way too many steps for 1/2 removal, next I have to defriend too.:mad:

8. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You make a good point about the squad filter - it should be able to go from high to low or low to high level so that you can remove easier. I will add this to the suggestions list.

9. jon french

jon french Member

You are missing the main point about Gina's post. It is very labourious to remove players, we need a mass removal tool.

We all have squad members that for whatever reason stop playing the game and want to replace them new squad members. I would say i have 100-150 redundant squad members and once i have removed 4 or 5 in one session i am bored senseless with the repititive task - a game should not be boring!

You can already filter squads through the activity tab, a level filter may help as well but being able to mass remove inactive squad members is what we are asking for here (well, me and Gina are at least).

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

You are missing the counter point. Why remove them? You can add new players endlessly.

There is, unless you go for a bounty or became enemies with a player, absolutely no need to remove masses of players. It's pointless to do it.

11. Andrea the Assassin

Andrea the Assassin New Member

A mass removal tool would be awesome...I have 200 + players inactive for 3 months or more and I would rather eliminate them