[Removed] group reports

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nicky, Aug 1, 2012.

1. nicky

nicky New Member

Why can [Removed] do a group report and get people banned / blocked so easy and with no evidence. It takes days to get a reply from the dev's.

2. write your will

write your will New Member

1 word cuz i know it wont be long till this post is removed!!!! LOLLLL

3. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I guess that's what happens when one attacks another all day and all night. The proof was in the pudding and I had personal knowledge of it, and don't even try to contact me on that KANO. You have ignored me more times then Carter has pills. Have a good day

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Can you be more specific about this issue so I can see if this is something the Dev's can answer

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I'm not quite sure what you're asking in the OP, but I can tell you that if an account was frozen it was violating our Terms of Use, which you can read here.
    This thread has been edited, however, as it is against our Code of Conduct to call out player names or faction names (as it doesn't promote a positive discussion environment.) If you have any questions about the reporting process that don't involve specific players or groups, feel free to post them below.

6. nicky

nicky New Member

Not worth a reply as you use really long words i dont understand and never answer a question with a reply, only BS.
    Time for a new game me thinks.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

False reports happen when someone and/or a group is losing and/or is scared of you flying up the ranks at a rapid pace beyond their understanding.
    So they falsely report in hopes to get you frozen.
    Only cowards use this tactic.

Attached Thumbnails

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
  8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i agree Lord

9. nicky

nicky New Member

well we are talking here about XXXX from XXX faction who allows his brother to use his account. this is the second time he has been caught breaking the LCN terms and. NOTHING.

Which is my first post. WHY DO xxx group get away with cheating then walk away smiling. nothing done again...........

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

there are many people using there girlfriends / boyfriends / brother /sister/dad /mum accounts im shure you know of some yourself maybe you should report them? or are you only interested in accusing just a minority while you ignore others who do it
    no one can can get away with reporting as you accuse
    the devs are the only ones who can make an account banned on evidence not hear say