[LCN] Removed Accounts (is this evidence of bannings for cheating?)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rick B, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I just cleaned 5 pages of deadweight out of my mob. While doing this I encountered 7 accounts that could not be removed from their profiles. In fact, these came up as something like "account unavailable" when I tried to access the profiles. To remove these I had to do a delete. I am under the assumption these accounts were removes/banned by Kano. Would this be a fair conclusion?

2. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

A number of players who quit the game asked for their accounts to be deleted to avoid the temptation of coming back to the game. So a number of them will be unavailable for that reason.

Rick B and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The rest would be those that were banned for cheating.

Rick B likes this.
  4. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Pretty sure these were all cheaters - accounts all under level 300. Haven't looked at higher levels, yet.

5. Probably why the game is lagging so bad freaking bot user's :mad::mad::mad:

Elodie likes this.
  6. MobMan

MobMan Member

I recently asked about this with other players and was told that if you delete the game from your Facebook profile it comes up as "This account is no longer available" when someone else in the game tries to view your game profile. I'm not sure how true this is so don't take my word for it.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No,you cannot delete your game from FB, you can block the App so ya don't see it in the feeds and no one can send requests, but it is still there, when an account is banned then you will see "This account is no longer available" or if ya asked kano to delete it.

Rick B likes this.