[VC] Remove stamina boost

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Darth Vader, May 17, 2015.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

In a strategy game no place for such nonsense that spoils everything reason for me to stop playing Pirate Clan is cagematch foolishness! Save this but for players until level 1000...Player lv 8000+ who wait me to show my name in his battle list and to pull the slide in maximum 32%+10% Berserk Boosts (Total 37%) sorry but this is funny!

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

for 1 you are talking bersek boost not stamina, and for 2 5% of that is in your fight details, the 32% you are seeing is how many stamina they used, [777] CAPT MoonScar be offerin' Rum Boosts. Th' first 20 pirates will earn a booty of a 5% Attack boost. Its 5 not 10 thats why its 37%

The Navigator likes this.
  3. Darth Vader

I'm talking about stamina boost the slider in upper part of your battle list which enables the use of max 10 stamina per attack.Bersek boost gives 10% boost which is not bad and does not infringe especially building a certain strategy of players.If you're weak to fight let's have another incentive to improve your strength!

4. Darth Vader

Well I'm talking about Viking Clan -I ditched Pirate Clan age ago and I do not care more about what is happening there

5. Darth Vader

In Pirate Clan I got there 1300 captains and someone with 23 captains use this stupid thing cagematch and there says a victory for him.Then I said what the ...and stopped play even I ask my pirate account to be removed but my request was not accepted

Luke Skywalker likes this.