[Forums] remove math equation for riders on the bounty list

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know you just want to be a contrarian here, but since you aren't able to stay up on bounty more than a few seconds, how would you know what it's like having a player with more than 2200 levels on you, who has had more than 11k skill pts. to allocate to attack/health than you, hit you on bounty? There is NOT time to take from healing to answer a math equation and it's unfair of Kano to have that in there. Kano can tell whether or not Polish is using a bot....so he has no worries there.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Way to contradict yourself.
    If someone is weak,then that means they can't knock you off if you heal up(even if its a second or 2 pause for a simple math equation)
    Maybe you caught him offguard or his comp was refreshing?Or maybe he was trying to let guild get it and you snuck in last second?

3. big papa Grendall

big papa Grendall New Member

i agree lord barf dam typos lol

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Never said he was.
    Again,on VIKING,I couldn't care.
    Pirate,if i wanted to,I could ride it all day long.
    Yes,I use to ride list all the time in pirate intentionally.
    Lately there's been no reason to.
    So your point is null and void.
    You must want the bot users to get listed so you get tons of exp.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol......nope just knew that people like you would disagree just to disagree because your a hater. In the end I have a legitimate concern and chose to exercise my right as member of the community to bring it to their attention.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep big poo poo oops typo.

7. SO YOU SAY. I don't believe you......but let's give it a go and see if you can stay up, shall we?

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

But when you're saying you expected it,it means you wanted it to happen and did it intentionally.
    Can't really dispute that.
    You should of gone to support with this one Pimp.
    You know threads like these get out of control real fast.

9. This thread is way out of hand, I'd hoped it would get back on track but obviously not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when thing's get personal, and accusations start flying it gets out of hand.

Closing this thread down before it gets worse.

10. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Dylan was right, this thread definitely went off the rails. I understand that players are passionate about this issue, but it's important to discuss the respective merits for each side of a debate, rather than attack the players debating these issues.
    Polish, because the captchas are a security feature, they're something we'd need to replace with a different security feature if we were to remove them from a specific section of the game to maintain the effectiveness of our security.
    We do appreciate your frustration, however, and will keep it in mind during future discussions about captchas and the hitlist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.