[Forums] remove math equation for riders on the bounty list

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

We need to remove the possibility of the math equation popping up while someone is healing on the bounty page. Its bad enough that the persons hitting the listee can potentially get XP and a shot at the gold while the person on bounty gets nothing.

Whats the point of building a strong account that can take on all comers if the game is just going to rob us of it?

The whole intent of the math equation was to help in the war on bot use, but thats pointless when the bot user is still manning their PC while running the script as they still have the ability to do the math equation. Basically the only thing the math equation is doing is screwing over the honest players. It s ridiculous when someone is not strong enough to take you down yet they are racking up XP and then the game screws u by giving you a math equation and that same inadequate player gets the gold on top of the XP.

Im not asking to get rid of the math equation all together but only when healing on the bounty because its 100% pointless and screws the honest players who have worked hard to make their accounts stronger than most

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well Pimp,that equation needs to stay.
    It might hinder real players,but it needs to stay for those that are using bots.
    Sorry that Fielding isn't as weak as you thought he was.
    But a math equation shouldn't be hard to quick fast answer and if you've really got the health and defense,then what's the problem?
    You haven't complained too much about this,what changed?The fact the player you call a weakling that's nearly 2300 levels ahead of you got your bounty?That's what this is really about.
    I hope this stays as it's 100% warranted.

Sorry about your bad luck Pimp,or am I?

Oh yeah,1 star since this is a self serving suggestion.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  3. Kano, I have asked you in the past, when you first started with the math equation, to make sure you don't require it from someone fighting for their life on the bounty list. Obviously you did nothing about it since that is exactly what happened to Polish today. It is OUTRAGEOUS that someone healing rapidly has to stop for a math equation, giving their enemies the opportunity to take them down while they are effectively taken out of the game.

True, there are only two players who can stay up on bounty indefinitely, if KANO doesn't interfere, but come on! In what world is it even remotely fair for them to be penalized for their success? Requiring a math equation while fighting another player is one thing, but NOT when someone is on bounty. The luxury of time is not an option when fighting for your life.

And, while on the subject of being on bounty, if the person on bounty, no matter how well they fight gets nothing in terms of xp, why should another player hitting them get xp? Isn't it about time you took another look at this issue and perhaps make a few changes?

I'm pretty sure our rivals will find plenty to say in opposition to this post, but consider the source, Kano. They haven't been able to achieve the same level of success and bitterness doesn't usually lend itself to objectivity.

4. polishpimp

Figured as much from you....typical. The math equation does nothing to stop bot use while riding the list. Duckboy is very weak for his level....the only way he can bring me down is if the math equation comes up, my PC refreshes or im caught unaware. Sorry that your account is so pathetic u cant ride the list ...even with your mediocre Def.

5. WOW, perfect example of a bitter player, unable to stay up on bounty due to a poor build out, showing his bitterness, just as predicted. I'm SURE if the positions were reversed, he would reverse his position, lol.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

1)I like you're making this sound like it's a real life life or death situation.It's a GAME.
    2)Hey why waste the stamina then?The listed player can hit back and gain exp,so what's the problem?

7. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

This is not a self serving suggestion, i would like to see it removed also, i hunt alot everyday, so i stay watching the list most of the day and when the math problem comes up, it could rob a player of a bounty and exp.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I don't care how long I last on bounty.
    Pirate's you couldn't take me down if I kept healing.
    Only 1 player can.
    Viking sure I'm lucky to last 2 seconds,but I don't care about viking much.
    So,you were saying?

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And that player could be using an illegal bot.Not always the case,but it's possible.
    It needs to stay.There's always the chance of getting all the hits on the bounty cept the last one.
    It's the chance you take when hunting.
    What is the problem?

10. Who are you trying to kid here? I've taken you off bounty many times in PC. You're a piece of cake in both apps!

11. polishpimp

LMAO....i take u off in PC all the time while healing...we can try again if u wish

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Again,don't care about my viking.
    Try taking me off list on pirate when I'm there.
    If he nabbed you off list,then you're not as strong as you think you are.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Maybe my comp is refreshing.
    Maybe I'm caught unaware.

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Maybe my comp is refreshing.

15. polishpimp

Hopefully Kano can/will see through the bs self serving votes like they say they can /will (and the ones that vote it down yet dont reply). Its obviousy that the "equation" when applied in this particular aspect of the game hurts honest players and serves no real purpose as to how it was intended

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  16. polishpimp

Everytime??? lol Ive never seen u up for more then a few secs

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Probably because I might not feel like riding list?
    Maybe I have armada going for it?
    Maybe I die on a bounty trap to irritate the lister?

18. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

maybe, but i have taken you down on VC about 2 or 3 times, and about 5 seconds after i kill you, you start attacking me, so i doubt you were caught unaware or that your computer is refreshing.

19. LMAO!!! Any more excuses you can think of why you can't stay up on bounty?

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Maybe guild is going for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.