[Forums] remove at least 677 friend Chieftains?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Sep 6, 2013.

1. You have 1 pending invite(s) but you already have the maximum allowable friend Chieftains. You will be allowed to send/receive more invites once you have removed at least 677 friend Chieftains. :confused:

bu-t problem is that i dont have all day to do that like blimp do hehehehehe

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  2. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

I really don't get how they determined you must remove 677 chiefs??

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I took a quick look around and cant find the thread from Kano. Awhile back they came up with a Max number of chiefs one should have in order to alleviate strain on the servers. Considering that most of us have hundreds if not thousands of clan that are no longer active its really no biggie other than the time it takes to get rid of them. There were some suggestions to make this easier but Im not sure whether Kano addressed them or not.

Hopefully a mod or another kind player can track down the original post

4. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

This happened to me too! Took DAYS and DAYS. Like we have time for their mistakes!!!! Thankfully it was free wipeouts. Im also seeing inactive players being bountied by "The Gods". I think they are trying to do a clean up.

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Apparently I also had too many chieftans. Kano let you remove some for free 'en masse' but when you get to a lower number to remove you have to pay per useless chieftan to remove them. It is not much money in terms of game play, but I object to clearing out their server and being penalised for it as well. If we remove dead/inactive accounts from our clan it is not much of an incentive if we are also charged for it. KANO, I think that if you want us to spend time cleaning out our clans of dead wood then you should at least provide an incentive for us. I am not asking you to give us anything but I am asking you to stop charging us for doing your job!!!

Micaylah likes this.
  6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

But on the bright side, when they list the inactive players, if ya clan with them ya can't catch when the Gods set them, 5 at a time if you are clan with a useless chieftan lol :) I think the limit is 2500 clan, so ya have to rid yourself of some before you cannot accept new players, "if " I remember it correctly. But being able to click a bunch like deleting emails and then delete would prob be helpful.

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

That's what I had at first. I could select the whole page of 20 chieftans and delete them for free with one click. Then when I had done that several times I could only delete single cheiftans, one at a time, and had to pay for the privilege too. Not good.

8. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

got over 50 pages of people to declan which they have not played in a few years need a quick way to get rid of them no time doing 1 at a time taking to long

Micaylah likes this.
  9. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

I sometimes score a bounty kill on those inactive ones. It's good money, depending on the chieftain that was bountied. The maximum I've been bountied for is around 10 trillion coins.