Regarding Bounty Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Diva, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Diva

Diva Member

I've read some of the proposed ideas for changes to the bounties. I am not sure I agree with the concepts proposed here.

It's important to keep the bounty pond well stocked - it's a vital source of income and it's fun to catch them.

I remember when you needed 5,000 bounties placed to get that achievement - what is it now?

I'm not opposed to losing experience when you get bountied or killed but don't overdo it.

Thank you

2. It's 400 bounties placed in VC. I'm not sure if PC added higher achievements for that when it was updated.

I'd rather see the person bountied restricted from healing (except with god pts) for a short period of time vice the XP,loss. I mean if you bounty someone because they wont't get off your back and they just eat the XP loss heal and come back at you then you didnt really buy yourself much of a breather. Also then there would actually be a point in having that heal for 4 god pt button, otherwise the option to heal with favor pts should be removed altogether. .

3. Diva

Diva Member

I'm sorry that the bounty achievement is so low. I had to place 1,000 to get mine.

After I wrote this post I talked with some friend and we all agree on one point: Coins are cheap now. It's fairly common to see trillion coin bounties.

I see the validity in making changes to the bounty rules, whether it's a time restriction, xp loss - whatever.

I regret that the achievement was cheapened by requiring only 400 bounties though.

That's a shame.