[VC] Refills gained from leveling.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Make it so that that when you level, any energy you still have is added to the refill gained from leveling.

For example:

I have 555 max energy. I'm tracking abominations in Asgard which requires 142 energy each time. It leaves me with 129 energy that I can't use at the moment.

When I level, allow that 129 to be added with the refill. 500 from the refill + 129 energy that I already had = 629 energy.

You made it happen with the refill options for Favor Points. Now let's make it happen with leveling refills.

2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i agree for the same reasons you stated
    10 out of 10

3. Maler

Maler Member

agreed. 10 stars.

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This is doable, as long as you level up and do not have over your max energy, so say your max is 500 and you are currently +500 you will not be credited any additional energy.

What do other players feel about this change? Needs some more votes and input from the community.

5. I agree voted 10 stars.

6. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

need for add stamina

7. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

make it for all the games. 10 stars!

8. kayjay

kayjay Guest

i like it !

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Should have been this way from the start with both energy and stamina.10 stars.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I thought it was happening, for a couple of weeks now, :) i Know in Pc it does and it seems to in Vc will double check guess not just leveled in VC had some left and it did not get added, been fighting so much had not noticed, so 10 stars , gets my vote

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
  11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

yep yep yep

12. It doesn't.

Stamina Boosts and Stamina Refills will add your current amount to the amount given by the boost/refill. I.e. You have 500 stamina out of 1,000 left, you go and buy a refill at the Gods page, and you'll have 1,500 stamina.

Not sure if this applies to energy refills bought at the store since it was mostly stamina refills that players were having issues with.

As far as level refills go though, it doesn't add up. Stamina refills at 50 points per level, so it's not a big issue since most players should have hundreds - if not thousands - of stamina points.

Energy refills at 500 points per level, so it's more of a problem for players who choose low energy builds. Like myself, I have 555 energy. I can do an adventure that requires 142 energy three times, and be left with 129~ energy. If I level up, I get 500 points of energy, but my limit is 555. So, 555-129 = 426. When I level up at that point, I lose 74 points of energy.

I think everyone is pretty much agreed with the idea though.

13. DoomHammer

DoomHammer New Member

Great idea. 10/10

14. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I don't see the need. If you're worried about that, its as simple as you increasing you max energy.

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

no one is worried, but we need the energy and stamina when it is low to be added into the refill from the level or a boost, not just have it go into thin air, and be wasted 10 STARS

16. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Its a choice you made to have low energy hence you (should I say) face the consequence. Your low energy means that you have an advantage in other parts of the game over fellow level players with high energy.
    You can also use this 129 energy on jobs in other locations which will even help increase jobs completed

17. Or the developers could listen to this idea and allow any points in energy that I have left over to be carried over into my regen from leveling. Kinda like roll over minutes.

After all, players were complaining about losing stamina points when they refilled at the Gods. They could have just spent all of their stamina in battles/bosses before refilling, but conveniently, you weren't here to oppose that idea.

I'm assuming you already voted, so if you've nothing else to add other than "Build up your energy or spend it elsewhere!" then cya.

18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Kul every idea posted on this idea thread will eventually be gotten around to by the developers takes them sometime to get to them. But as long as you do not see a developer post on your thread as a rejected idea then it's still active. So keep trying to get votes on it. You have my vote already but if you want the developers to look at it seriously needs a lot more the it has now.

19. I know, Jon. I was explaining to coolest the scenario that could happen.

I doubt this thread will get many more votes as it is. The forum is rarely that active unless the games go down. If 15 votes of 10/10 isn't enough though, then I'll stop posting ideas from now on. :p

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

they do it PC so why not here , Kul it is prob just a matter of time, i have no clue where the other guy is coming from, he is missing the whole point of the Idea :) Roll over minutes , exactly :)