Reduction of World Boss feeds in Social Feed

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Mar 27, 2012.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

"X person" is fighting the Level 15 South Midgard World Boss: the Nidhogg the Dragon. Join this limited world boss fight to earn rewards!
    Attack World Boss Now! Is this really necessary to be in feed? I don't think should even have option to ask for help on a world boss, just clogs it up in my opinion...

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think most people would agree on this for all the games. I give it 10!

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Good luck i have posted this issue up numerous times and so have others. This will always be a 10 from me until world boss is removed out of there. It just doesn't seem to draw the votes in even though everyone complains about it constantly.

4. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Im with ya there Jade...why do we need to clog up the feed with useless posts such as that !

5. Maler

Maler Member

10 stars from me.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

BUMP Come on guys/gals vote

7. 10 stars for the removal of the information we don't necessarily read :D

8. harmony

harmony New Member

agreed 10 stars

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We are a little late on implementing this but your feed should be much cleaner of World Boss feed posts. As of this morning only 1 World Boss help request per unique boss will show up on each request to your feed. So what that means is if you are filtering on Boss events and you click on "Older posts" at the bottom of your feed, there is a potential for a duplicate world boss post in that next batch.

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Better late than never! :rolleyes: