[ZS] Reduce Feed Clutter

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Midnight Special, Jun 2, 2012.

1. I would like to see Challenge and Outbreak Help Request disappear from the feed once I have helped or they are full and I cannot help.
    Basically instead of making the "Assist Challenge Now!" and "Assist Outbreak Now!" buttons un-clickable just remove the entire post from the feeds.
    Doing this would make it so that the only Help Requests in the feeds are ones you are still able to help with.

It is a real pain in the butt scrolling through tons of Help Request that are full or that I have already helped with in order to find one that I can still help with.

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This would be tricky, as I would think it is still valuable to see that players have requested help but that you were too late. What do others think?

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the feed does not bother me the way it is, sometimes it helps me find someone I want to send something to

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The one that bothers me is when you go to help squad contracts and the links are all yellow yet when you click on them they are all already filled. That is a pain when you want them filled fast.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's clutter if it's no longer available.Also,sometimes even when someone received the max help,the link will sometimes fail to gray out.Think it also fails to gray out if the challenge is completed and they received below max help.Maybe not all the time,but about half the time.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Also,Relentless,I fully agree with that one too.

7. I have to agree to, If the link is gone then you didn't necessarily know that someone required help, so they wouldn't be bothered and I wouldn't really be bothered. If you only had accessible ones and not the grayed out ones, then it would be a better experience and you could go through these much quicker, sometimes you overlook someone that needs help because there are so many links :)