Recent threads being deleted

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I just wanted to provide a quick explanation for why I just deleted a few of the more contentious threads in General Discussions. One of these had devolved into a rather heated argument between some vocal members of the community and our Moderators, and another seemed to be related to the argument with the moderators, and wasn't meant for discussion.

I feel awful that these arguments happened because of my incompetence, and you can read my apology for the situation here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?9135-An-apology-from-Wonder-Bread.

Despite the threads being deleted, I will be reviewing the actions taken by our community volunteers in these threads. I can see that the threads got out of hand, and that the code of conduct wasn't always followed.

I appreciate everyone's understanding while I try to sort the mess that I caused out. If you feel there's anything specific about the situation that you feel I haven't addressed, please throw me an email at community@kanoapps.com

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

They needed to be deleted, Thanks WB

3. ben

ben Active Member

ty wonderbread...

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yes Wonder Bread,please read the deleted thread Pimp started.

Please look at how it got derailed and exactly who was the instigator there.

On a side note,thank you to all that jumped to my defense in that particular thread.