[LCN] Reappearing Send notices

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by R`ichard, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

chrome workign but opera seems not working still

2. dave cowell

dave cowell New Member

im still having that issue im told its facebook im confused i thought its Kano (zombie slayer)

3. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

I'm still having this issue of Facebook dialogue reappearing in every transition. I went to the site Developers dot Facebook dot com to look and see what I can find there. I saw a topic that was like ours with videos of these episode. Theirs is with the payment receipt reappearing and sending gifts, Fb request etc. Yikes huh.. The FB Developer CS said It has been assigned. Sort of a canned robot text message. Very vague indeed. I bet those developer posting are frustrated. LCN isn't the only ones having this huge issue. I found the topic under Bugs. Even their Developer support site has an error on their main page. Smh..

Well day before yesterday, I bought the fp deal. Transaction went through and popup above was okay. Then dialogue of purchase error payment came, but I see the fps. On FB it said it went through and I have a pdf receipt. I hit cancel on that error dialogue and jumped out of that tab and opened a new tab to get back into the game. All is good on that. Whew.. had me nervous.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is still an issue as you can clearly see. The only update we've gotten from FB is that they are "still investigating the issue". We appreciate everyone's patience and once again we are also eager for this to be resolved.

5. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

Issue is resolved on my end. Yay!! Had no issue with reappearing game request. What a relief! That SQ hard quest must've knocked sense into the game request conflict. lol... Patience we had. Good job! Thanks!

6. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

Update: One of my mobs is still having this issue. Waiting on a reply on what type of browser and device she is using.

7. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

Okay more than 1 mob is still having this conflict. I am gathering data from fellow mobs of server they play on, type of browser and type of device they play LCN on. Hopefully there can be some solution to get this fixed for them. I also told them to clean their browser history and cache files and close / reopen their browser back to the game to see if that works. In addition, I posted to my Syndicate to see if any of them are still having this issue. Will keep this thread updated if more are going through this.

Hours later, my LCN game is playing smoothly. I am using Chrome, Facebook Server and on a PC.

8. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

2 so far experiencing this issue. They both use Chrome and on PC. One went back playing on FB Gameroom because there is no issue there. The other one can probably go to your site and log in with FB.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the updates @Luann Irwin! Glad it is fixed for you, I wish I could say the same for myself. There is still no recent update from FB on this other than it is "being looked into". But if it is working for you hopefully they roll this fix out to all FB users soon.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mines been working fine for 2 days as of now using Firefox 68.0.1, I prolly just jinxed myself saying that though LOL ;)

11. Hobo

Hobo Member

Still doesnt work on chrome.

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Facebook has confirmed that they have released a fix but it looks like some accounts/browsers/OS's are still affected.

For myself personally Windows 7 is working fine with Chrome and Firefox. However using Mac with Chrome I am still experiencing issues. I have let FB know as have other developers so we continue to wait for a complete fix.

Hobo likes this.