[ARMOR] Re: Item & FP Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chasity, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Will there be any cool giveaways for those playing on Armor Games' Pirate Clan?

2. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

"If you don’t play on Facebook, don’t worry! If your name is drawn as a winner you’ll be contacted via Facebook message and we’ll get you to send us your user ID number from whichever server you play on."

Chasity likes this.
  3. Chasity

Okay, thanks! I haven't played on Facebook since 2014. :)

4. SparkleMotion

"I’m excited to announce that going forward we will be hosting giveaways of FP packs, items, and item sets!

Every Wednesday after 2pm PST on our Facebook fan pages a new post will be added and pinned to the top of the page."

This was just announced today. Please read the thread http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/item-and-fp-giveaway.26583/

5. SparkleMotion

The thread explains it. You go to the Facebook page of whichever game you play or want to enter, and comment on this weeks contest post. We will then randomly select a winner or winners depending on the contest, and contact them via FB message.

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

What types of items would they be, one of the limited time/quantity or some something unique to show you won the event?

i feel this is a step in the right direction for the game to encourage more activity, good job. :) Only problem i could see is people with alts submitting several entries, but a way to prevent is one entry per IP (still could be abused but would limit the problem slightly)

Justin the killer likes this.
  7. SparkleMotion

The items would be the limited quantity or limited time items usually, unless we have specialty items like birthday items, or specific holiday ones then it'll be those. :)

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about it. As of right now, there is a 0.0075% chance you will win, and the odds will only decrease. And those odds are better than winning the in game lottery.

9. Chasity

I still keep hoping to win the lottery, and want them to keep it going! ~been playing since 2009 & still have yet to win, hahaha

10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

MITCH can you post the cash bonuses link for server 2 please

11. Sandy Barrows

I am sorry but I have checked in news and cant find it - theses links are not being published consistently - they are al over the place - in help groups and Fb pages - can we please sort this ?

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

13. Sandy Barrows

14. Chasity

I don't play on Facebook; & so when I clicked on the prize giveaway contest thing a ma jig tab, it took me to this message,"Pirate Clan is on Facebook. To connect with Pirate Clan, join Facebook today." So, I can't enter the contest, as an Armor server player, since I don't want to sign up for Facebook. :eek::(

15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

you dont have to make a facebook with your real name. Just make one that you use solely for entering the contest.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Huh?

17. Chasity

That's all well and good, but I promised my husband that I wouldn't get back on Facebook.

18. Chasity

As an Armor server member, how can I get any sort of chance at getting the 50 fp giveaway (since I promised my husband that I wouldn't join Facebook, and the only way to sign up for these recent contests is to be part of Facebook)???? I'd love a chance to win 50 favor points! :)

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Contests are currently only available through the FB fan pages for the time being. The rest of the team is aware of your feedback and we'll see what we can do. :)

Chasity likes this.
  20. Chasity

Thanks for listening, and for your support! :cool: