[LCN] Raise the Stamina Refill on levelling ...

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Susan Patrick, Mar 25, 2012.

1. meezy

meezy Member

Ok, well i can see Kano's point, but what about say a 50% regeneration?? That way you can get the requisite "decent" stam boost, but not give away the store so to speak. I mean, its not 100% regeneration but it is a good boost..depending upon how much you have placed into stam. And it would be soley based on your maxed stam.

2. Sorry, but I will have to agree with Polish on this one. More stam on the refills should have been added when they made the decision to raise the XP required to level every so many levels but hindsight is 20/20. The strong bosses eat up stam too. This is why Kano added the stam boost and allowed us to choose the daily stam boost as well. ( Kudos to Kano on this one. ) I think I will coin the term "K2K" just in case they make me happy again in the future ;)

If you haven't played these games for a few years and spent money on stam refills you do not understand how this would be unfair to the clans that have. Sure, no one would scoff at more stam, but like Polish stated it would be a major injustice to anyone that has been playing for awhile to not be compensated. I can't vote high on this unless compensation was offered, but I would be a fool to not want more stam.

3. alka

alka Banned

This is an age old problem when an app decides to change direction under pressure, or changes from the original setup.
    The newbees and low levels gain every time at the expense of the higher levels from all changes and don't have to spend so much cash to get to the same place as the high level.
    There is never any compensation offered. And what really sucks is that it is the guys who put real cash into the app that's allowing the Dev's to afford the changes in the first place.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have to agree with Polish and Alka also, no rating from me, the daily reward and stamina boost and working on raising stamina plus buying stam refills does the job , for any of the games.:)

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

why should players be compensated because of a change
    change is good for all
    just because u played longer than a newbie thats life
    any change is fair as everyone will be bound by it
    no higher level should complain because of changes to stams refills etc
    just because you played longer

i also believe this was a LCN question
    please lets keep to the games in question

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I believe all the games have the same stamina refills , so this cannot be across the board for all games, does LCN have daily rewards or a stamina boost every 24 hours?? like the other games, I know PC, VC, and ZS do, so I imagine LCN does, No? and I still feel that if ya want more stamina get it with whatever points your game offers it with.

7. Yup Linda, We get a 100% Stamina/Energy boost every 22 hours, and a daily bonus, which goes from 5% - 50% stamina, or from 10% - 100% energy :D

8. meezy

meezy Member

My problem, is that i cant be on 24 hours a day to collect those 50 pt refills..lol Seriously, 50 pts at level..its pathetic. You could spend just that on one boss if its high enough level.. come on, you can give a bit more than that..lol Hell, 100-200 pts or something..that way, you're not giving away the store so to speak..lol

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

50 is when you level and you cannot level unless your are playing and not pathetic everyone does it and everyone advances

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

It has been debated time and again that a bigger refill is one of the biggest wishes the players have.

I personally think it's never going to happen. Sure, getting only 50 stam sucks, when you need 120, 150, 180, 210k and more XP to level up. Then again it has been like this for years, changing it now will be an even more drastic change than the bosses.

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7333-Stamina-Refills - Here you have another recent discussion about this idea. Fact is, if the stamina refills get increased, the old guard is more or less entitled to receive this stamina retroactively. Why? They have been playing 2 or 3 years with only 50 stam per level, please explain to a level 10k+ why they should receive less stamina from leveling than a player who starts a new character.

Let's keep the refill increase small, let's say for each level you receive 100 Stamina instead of 50 from now on. Now let's take a reasonably high level, let's say 5000 or so. The level 5000 has received 250k stamina for leveling. (Actual amounts may vary due to wasted stam in the early levels or not looking what one did in the higher levels.)

A level 1 starting a new account will have received 500k Stamina for leveling by reaching Level 5000, again, actual amounts may vary.

So it would be a huge advantage to the new players, while the old guard gets told "Tough luck, but we need to cater to the new players." The old guard is already mostly bored or upset with the games, doing something like this would only increase their irritation.

Therefore the stamina would need to be awarded retroactively. Which would also annoy people, new players because the Old Ones suddenly speed up for a while, old ones cause a rival gets more than they get.

So, while I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment I can also see why it would be something that can and will upset players and possibly the game.

1 star from me.