[LCN] Raise the Stamina Refill on levelling ...

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Susan Patrick, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Bad attitude

Bad attitude Member

I agree atleast 20% of stamina 50 stamina is a joke more like 200 or 300 a level jump back would be nice

2. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I'm hiding in a cave in the Sahara desert, you shall never find me!

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The stam refill upon leveling is sorely out dated. I agree with those that suggested previously that it should rise incrementally with levels

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

It should be a percentage of your level, say 5 percent.

5. I agree in a percentage by level ;)

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So,if this goes through,is everyone going to get a refund of all that stamina?If not,then this will screw over all the current players.

7. polishpimp

Good point, retro stamina would need to be awarded. But if that happens than players would have way more than their max and they would lose out on regenerating stamina, so i suggest that we get the equivalent in FP /UN. ;)

8. Maler

Maler Member

that is a really great idea! :D

9. meezy

meezy Member

I am curious as to the idea behind this statement?? How would it screw anybody over??..a complete stam refill, doesn't hurt anyone..lol ZS has it, why shouldnt the rest of Kano's games have it?? If it would hurt the game, explain how??The only thing I can think of is that for those who level, they could concievably level at will..but, after you reached a certain level, you have pretty much left yourself out there all alone..its their loss reallly, its not like when you reach a "super" high level that there are going to be tons of people up where you are to fight/kill/etc..the game becomes boring at this point. But, thats an individual decision that doesnt really affect the entire player base.

10. polishpimp

Because everybody that had played the game prior to an update like this would not have got the extra stamina for every time they leveled in the past where as the extra stam would be available from the start for new players and or low level players from the beginning.

Im almost level 9k and have always just gotten 50 stam per every one of those levels, could u imagine how much extra free stam a player starting today would get by the time they reached my level. Considering stam is the life blood of the game that would be a game changing advantage

11. meezy

meezy Member

Whats wrong with a full regeneration of stam??

12. meezy

meezy Member

Theres a old saying..whats passed is passed. Trying to compensate someone like that, its like crying over spilled milk. When you use this logic, its like saying well whatever change you make, is unfair to older players?? I think its fair to say that if you apply this logic, nothing could/would/should get updated/added because it wouldnt be fair to those who were playing before the change..

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Full refills on levels would not be good as poeple would be levelling all day
    a percentage is fair i agree 50 needs to be reviewed
    i say 20 percent of your full stam as a refill on levels
    good topic

14. polishpimp

There is an another old saying..."if aint broke dont fix it", 50 stam upon leveling has worked just fine to this point, so applying this logic keeps it fair for everyone.

Indeed if any update such as this were implemented into a mature game it would indeed be unfair to the longer playing players...unless of course the longer playing players were compensated as I suggested. This has been done before with no problems. To list just a couple of examples......Achievements rewards for achievements that were added later were
    retroactively awarded , and for an example on a much larger scale......When skill points went from 3 to 5 upon leveling all the additional skill points were also retroactively awarded to all players.

No disrespect...your logic is simply wrong and it would be harmful to the game if Kano felt the same way. Lets not forget that many players pay to play these games and any update such as this without awarding retroactively would basically be totally screwing all the players but especially the ones that pay Kanos bills and make these games available to those who play them for free.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Only thing keeping my vote on the low end is question whether or not all the current players will be compensated for that stamina.If this goes through and there's no compensation,then all the current players have been successfully screwed over.If it gets cleared up that if it goes through and retro stam(or favor point compensation)will be rewarded,that would bump my vote up to a 10.

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As far as I am concerned the way it is , is fine, between a daily stamina boost and daily rewards , which btw was something added to the game, without having to worry about compensating anyone,you can get enough stamina to play and advance, sure more would be good, but the key is adapting to the game not the game adapting to a player that may have not payed attention to their stamina.

17. meezy

meezy Member

I guess im just trying to figure out how it would be unfair?? You cant lose what you never had...so how can you (in a general sense) expect to be compensated for it?? I think most would say, cool, starting today, we get full stam refill..and not worry about what we didnt have until now..and just run with it. I guess it depends on how you see it. Even if i did pay into the game, i wouldnt consider myself entitled to any compensation because its soemthing that we didnt get before...IDK just one mans opinion..and you know what they say about those..lol

18. polishpimp

Because stamina is the games life blood, stamina refills r most likely the most purchased item so players can level.. If a player has been paying for a stam refills in order to level (in some cases that would be thousands of levels) how would it be fair that others would now get the same for free?

It goes without saying that most if not all would be cool with full stam refills, but that certainly wouldnt make it fair. How would u feel if u went and purchased a new car only to find out they started giving them out for free the next day? Most businesses will give u a refund or credit if u buy an item for a certain price and then within a certain time they either lower the price of that item or u find a competitor offering the same item at a lower price. Its just good business to take care of your paying customers if u want them to keep spending money. with you.

I like your idea...but there would need to be compensation for me to be completely on board. I highly doubt Kano will ever give full stam refills due to the simple fact that players could play and level endlessly for free if they allocated enough skill points to stamina.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well said Polish, well said and the fact that there is no full energy refill says it all, which is why Kano implemented the daily rewards and the daily boosts , they are adequate, people need to know that if you level to fast in these games the battle list gets real thin, then they are gonna be complaining about that, the leveling part of these games should not be the main focus , that is where alot of players go wrong:) be a strong player should be the focus IMO and leveling is just a part of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
  20. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I disagree with a percentage, I think it should be a set amount which increases as you level, 50 to level 500, 100 to level 1000 and increasing by 50 every 500 levels so as not to change the style of levelling in the game but to give that little extra boost. Lets face it 50 stam when you are level 5000 is gone like a fart in the wind.

If it were staggered by level like this then then longer playing players are in most cases higher level and thus would be compensated with higher stam per level up due to their hgher level.

I also agree that if it were done on a percentage then anything over 20% would be counter productive for KANO financially.