[VC] Raise Boss Page limit from 50 to 100.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Mar 13, 2012.

1. ben

ben Active Member

i give it a 10...

2. so the boss limit is 50. in my case i helped others with their bosses over the amount of 50 (several times). someone did not click on "share reward" so i was unable to collect the XP AND the drops. i think there is a need of reconsidering... there´s no need for a limit... :rolleyes: - or is it an issue with game balance? then restrict to fight over more than 50 and do not shortchange us.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There is no limit to how many bosses you can do, the only limit is how many you can see,and the bosses that are completed will be at the top of the list, so you do not lose anything unless of course the boss owner does not make sure his boss is killed off in time. I never click share rewards , have never needed to, the dead bosses rise to the top.

4. they (dead bosses) did not show up on top of the list. (maybe because of the senseless limit, or - in my case - the owner didn´t click "share rewards" - believe it or not. it suxxx.

5. what sense does this make btw.??? none!

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well ulfhednar ya might wanna send support your game link as dead bosses should always rise to the top.

7. boss drops and rewards now came out. with a time delay of about 3 hours or so,... whatever - at least i got them now. the dead bosses appeared at the top of the list. everything ok. nevertheless i am 4 a limit of 100 bosses (i can see),... greets, max :)