[VC] Raise Boss Page limit from 50 to 100.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Mar 13, 2012.

1. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6686-Set-the-boss-counter-to-100

Putting the player's idea here so everyone can vote on it and voice their opinions with the rating system.

As for my own opinion, I haven't had any problems with collecting bosses with the current system. If anything, I've noticed that the dead bosses that are ready to collect on are being fed to the top of the pages which is a nice change indeed.

I don't think it'll hurt to raise the limit to 100 though. So, I'll vote positively for it.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

voted a 10

3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

10 from me as well. i rarely go over 50 but it seems like a good idea.

4. lol to 100 man im lucky if I get 15 people helping with mine LOL but I cant see it being a bad thing letting more people share the goodies.

5. You misunderstand. Not 100 helpers on a single boss.

On the boss page, it'll only show 49~ bosses that you're helping in, even if you're actually hitting 100 bosses. We want to increase this limit to 100.

6. Maler

Maler Member

agreed. 10 stars.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

10 stars :)

8. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

I don't think there's a limit to how many Bosses one can help with, it's just that the counter only goes to 50. I gave this 10 stars anyway.

9. sandmandahitman

sandmandahitman New Member

Yes def at least 75!! Will be great some of these bosses leave u so much to kill off your self so higher ;level the boss the more spots should be should b higher ratio per higher level boss tks kano!! I know u will think about placin 100 slots on a highhhhhh level boss that takes soooooooo much to kill!! , mobwars addict!! Sandman da hitmam

10. I think some of you are misunderstanding what this thread is asking for.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The game will only show you 49-50~ boss battles that you're currently in. Anything more will be hidden from you until the boss is collected/killed/expired.

This thread isn't about allowing more players to hit a single boss.

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes I understood and still vote a 10 for it although I do not have a problem the way it is now either, but it can't hurt :p

12. Maler

Maler Member

good answer. same here.

13. Bump. Participating in 49+ boss battles, anything over 49 can't be seen.

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10 stars from 11 voters.11x10=110 stars.

15. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

10 from me also. I have found bosses that were expired because they were buried at times and since it only shows 49 to 50 at a time you won't always see the bosses who did not finish in time and did not get the chance to help kill it off since sliders get removed near the final hours.

16. 10 stars from me :D

17. increase them to 100!!! thanx :) RATED 10!!!

18. Eraser

Eraser Member

If you want to talk adding available helper positions to bosses, The early bosses that have only 4 and 10 places could really use some more, I have found myself needing a boss killed to level up, only having about twice the miniumum damage left, and get hit by 9 people with 2 stamina.

19. Eraser

Eraser Member

I agree with this, You are not limited with how many you can see, Just how many it counts.