[All] Raid tab OPTION

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

you may be right about not seeing the completion percentage on the main boss page. but it shows up for the other bosses, why can't this be implemented for raids? and i believe that raids ARE ranked on the main boss page from oldest to newest like the other bosses are. but when you go to the raid tab, they are ranked from the first one you joined to the last one you joined, which makes no sense to have those that are expiring sooner below ones that you have more time to try to put down. this doesn't make sense to me, but maybe i'm dense.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Nope not dense. But you are right in how they are ranked. Goes from the 1st you join to the last your join. Doesn't matter about the timers. And yes your right the regular bosses do have timers on the boss page tab at the bottom. But it doesn't for raids like you said. Not sure why that is either. Nor why we can't collect them from the main tab either. The reason a raid tab was asked by me and so many wanted it. Because all the bosses became to much of a jumble for one tab. And if you do 100 regular bosses a day. And do 100 or more during a raid season it literally becomes a cluster 4 letter word inserted there. So it does make it easier having them on the raid tab for people like this. Now i don't see the problem with opting out of a raid tab if you don't like using it and want the regular tab only but that is something kano would have to do for those players who want that. Me personally i am fine with the way it is. Except it would be nice to collect from the main boss page. Instead of having to go back to the raid tab each time.

3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

who in the heck does 100 bosses a day? are there even 100 bosses POSTED that you can join? and then 100 raids on top of that? i can see for those players that join that many bosses where the tab might be helpful (although with 200 bosses open, i don't really see how). there may be a need for the tab, and i'm not saying it should be removed. what some of us are saying is why do ALL of us have to use the tab if we don't need or want it? i think Jon is FINALLY getting what some of us are trying to say here.

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

have to agree with @Jaegermeister 100 is exaggerating. in fact most players do not open bosses during raid to save stamina. and 30 is a reasonable amount because some people join for the sake of joining xp. but after 30 or so ou get only 1xp per boss so. one must have tons of stam to waste on 100 bosses during raid events

Orez likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Even if 100 is an exaggeration, what about those of us that do not have so many bosses open? I think the boss page allows for 20 bosses to be shown. If you have not reach that limit, why do raids have to be shown in a separate tab, particularly if they are not ranked from the ones expiring soonest at the top? For those that like it that way, fine. But we should have the option NOT to have raids separated from our boss page if we do not want to.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am usually in 50 or more a day, but a lot more raids, when raids are on at the time, but I usually don't join or even open a reg boss during raids, I use my stam for the raids.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  7. Jon Ward

If you can't grab a 100 bosses a day from world chat and boss feeds and armadas and so forth i am not sure what to tell you. And yes on raids i average anywhere from 80 to 100 raids at a time. So not an exaggeration on that. All depends on what bosses you believe will still work for you. Me i craft everything until it's no use to me. So if that means i have to go backwards on bosses to make elites and legendary items till their no longer in use thats what i do. And it's why i promote crafting and improving it so much to kano constantly. Because even though raids are here and they do give a great drop when finished. To many people are dropping levels like crazy and making themselves weaker in the process. Smart way of doing things and wrong ways of doing things.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wonder how many players across 4 games on all 3 platforms really have so many bosses open at any given time they need a raid tab to help keep them all straight? THAT is my point. If it works for you, fine. I had a raid expire on me today, and I have a feeling it's because it was "hidden" behind the raid tab. If it was on the main boss page, it would be a better reminder to all participants to try to work together to put it down.

9. Jon Ward

It is on the main boss page. You can still see them on the boss tab. Only difference is on the raid tab they are all group together only raids. And you see the completion. On reg boss tab they are there. You don't see the completion. If anything your reg boss tab would bury it before a raid tab does. I used to have some incomplete ones or ones that die. But since the raid tab was put into place. I am able to see them all completed not second guessing myself. And see which ones are coming down to the wire. So i don't see where your issue is. You can see it from both. But just not the completion.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I don't get this. you CAN see them on the boss tab, order by when they expire. So what is your problem with the other tab, that allows us that participate in many to be able to see the progression?

Kirsten likes this.