[All] Raid tab OPTION

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'll try to be polite here. You DO have to use the raid tab. Raids are mixed in with your other bosses on the main page like they always have been while they are alive, so they can be accessed there like before. But when they are killed off, it says they are "expired" and you have to go to the raid tab to collect the rewards for them. Do you seriously not see this?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I seriously like the raid tab ,unfortunately for you it is prob here to stay,(kind of like cagematches are for so many) sorry you dislike it so much,I joined many many raids,and it make it easier to find them,so seriously,is it you that does not do many raids, ?? so if you had to,OMG ,click the raid tab,is it that much of a horror lol ,being polite here. You can also click on the link sent to you and collect automatically, or from the raid boss group and collect automatically, but if ya not on FB ,guess that won't help you . :) I have 4 raids left out of 100 or more, I will be glad when they are all dead. :)

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I simple Hide - Collapse VIEW RAID BOSSES button just like the one made for normal Coop Bosses would be a lot more practical, now when I go to collect them I need to click several times on the BOSSES - > RAIDS and search for the dead raids.

4. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yes, i don't know what it's like in Kanada because i don't live there, but a CHOICE would be nice and in spirit with the holiday season.

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'm probably in the minority here but I didn't mind the boss page before the addition of the raid tab. With that being said I don't mind the addition of the boss tab. Then again I'm a go with the flow kind of person. Game features don't get me riled up. Now raid killers and raid slackers get me riled up.

6. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I like the raid tab. It's one thing I'm glad they did add. Hopefully they will get this expired boss problem sorted out quickly.

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

havnt read through all of the comments but they are all down below your bosses in the captain boss battles shows all raids and bosses you are in that arent your own.

and just came up with a new idea lol going to post it :)

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this idea isn't even being considered apparently, might as well close this thread down, we're all used to the extra clicks to check raids each month by now.

9. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

The tab is great.
    Ideally it shouldn't be visible when its not used, like "off raid season", which is most of the time. That's from a user interface/usability point of view. But thats a minor, insignificant problem. Over all it's one of the better updates from a UX point.
    (yes, i spent a few years in university learning about user interfaces)

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i still would like a choice, too bad the old code has probably been "lost".

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

The raid tab still stinks.

12. Kirsten

I still like the tab ( not raids ) but since we are stuck with them the tab is helpful.

Jon Ward likes this.
  13. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Don't upset the Raid Tab Gods.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Only thing I don't like is the collection on raid tab..
    Collect one, return collect next, rinse/wash/repeat.
    I do only few and it's annoying to collect. I can't even imagine people that do 100's of them.

15. Jon Ward

That i will agree with you on Jades. I think we should be able to collect from the main page with the rest of the bosses. Since they are showing visible there. But i do like the raid tab because you get to see them all lined up in a row see who needs help with time running out and making sure you have the 100 percent completion.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Time running out for raids is the same as time running out for other bosses. They are ranked by the ones that will be expiring first at the top and the ones that will be expiring last at the bottom. I believe that the completion percentage for raids is also listed like for the other bosses. We don't need a raid tab for any of this. The only reason why this was implemented is for the minority that join every single raid they can, and then complain when someone perishes them.

17. Kirsten

Perishing raids on FB has become less of an issue,much less, not sure what minority you speak of, most players do many raids, some a crazy amount,some level thousands of levels each event, it is out of control ,but I still like the tab.

18. Jon Ward

Actually your wrong Jared. Not all of them are in order by times during raids. And no on the main boss page you can not see the completion bar on raids even though you can see the raid boss on that tab mixed with the regular bosses. Only way you can see the completion of the raids is by raid tabs.

Chasity, AXXO and Kirsten like this.
  19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

no problem with raid tab. not like raids comes in everyday it will only last for few days. just my thought.

20. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I also like the Raid tab. It would be nice to have one's own raid boss floating at the top of the Raid Boss Fights page, like it is with one's boss on the Coop Bosses Battles page.

Orez likes this.