[LCN] Raid suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by NJVic, Oct 2, 2018.

1. NJVic

NJVic Member

Instead of having the system payout a reward after 2000 actions, you should set it up to pay out after a percentage of damage is done....

3.25% (.0325) works out pretty good.

As an example, with the current raid health (537,600,000), 3.25% works out to be 17.472m damage.

Doing 2000 actions is like 3-5m damage for some folks. They do that and walk away, awaiting to collect their reward. Usually forces the raid owner to do 75 - 100+ million damage to get it done. Very lobsided to collect a reward that may or may not be equal to someone on the 2000 actions plan.

Under my suggestion, that leaves the raid owner doing approx 30m damage to kill the raid.

Or

If someone is going to do 25k-30k-40k actions, pay out an extra item for every level. 2k actions gets one common item. 10k actions gets 2x common items. 20k actions gets 3x common. If someone is going to do above 20k actions, make it worth their while. Pay out 2x or 3x superior items.

You won't be able to keep a raid for more than a couple hours under that plan. lol

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

IMO, IF A RAID OWNER CANNOT TAKE DOWN THEIR OWN RAID , THEY SHOULD NOT OPEN AN RAID, AND IF ANYONE ON MY RAID DID MORE THAN ME, THEY WOULD NOT LONGER BE INVITED ON MY RAIDS.

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Here is a raid suggestion for the masses: stop joining raids you don't have the resources to effectively manage. You have no business joining every raid you see. All you do is put the onus on others to do that much more. Oh and here is another suggestion to the masses stop letting these people in your raids. It is the same names over and over again doing nothing in raids yet there they are camped at the bottom weighing down every raid. They should only be able to jump in public raids and if you join one of those you get what you deserve.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Totally agree :) and let me add Keep your raids private. problem solved , see how easy that is instead of asking kano to fix things, sheeeeesh ya don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out, but people expect kano to fix something that is not broken yet again :)

RafeDavid likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's stupid. I opened my first raid this past round with no intention of taking it down. I only opened it for my friends that like to participate, and they took it down with no problem, even though I didn't do much on it myself.

6. NJVic

NJVic Member

How do you "manage" a raid, when the boss owner does not have the ability to manage the raid (i.e. remove squatters, even if they are friends).

For the record, I have the resources.

Doing 3m-5m damage on a raid is 1% help. That's their 2k actions. My idea was merely a suggestion. I'd like to see the system changed from amount of actions to a fair percentage of damage. If you do more, then you should be rewarded with more. One item if you do 2000 actions or 20,000. No incentive to do more. Plus, you can always purchase much stronger items from the store. So, raids, in and of itself is sort of a waste of resources. You can't tell me that people aren't buying stam/energy refills to participate in raids.

I never do minimums. I always go above and beyond. 10-15k actions, more if it calls for it because there are always players who will do their 2000 and move on.

So, everyone on this thread, don't get your panties in a bunch.

7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Why do you think every comment is directed at you? Why must it always be about you Diane? Ever think people are just having a general conversation that doesn't revolve around you? I need a break. I think we should see other people.