[LCN] RAID PARTY KILLERS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GOING TO CATCH DAVID, Nov 6, 2015.

1. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

So on Kong LCN this time around with raids, has anyone seen a lot of RAID killers? I have been in like 24 completed raids so far with no issues and I am in another 15 or 16 that have been good so far.

2. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

At least 15 have had a visit from Barry

Orez likes this.
  3. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

"MiranaHoltz" this time

Orez likes this.
  4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

That is such a shame. I guess I was lucky as after it was all over, I was in something like 35-40 and not one was ruined. But then I stayed away from all public and from invites from people I didn't know. I have seen that "MiranaHoltz" sending me mob invites several times..... I just ignored and deleted.

5. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I no longer find the profile, hope it was deleted. But im sure someone will create another alt, and will do this again, and again...

Orez likes this.
  6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well of course :) no measures have been put in placed to stop it.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

And that is a shame since it would be so simple and it seems like something most players are either for or at least not against.

8. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

there is no way to stop the creation of alt accounts. the best they could hope to do is make it unpalatable to spend the time and/or money to create an alt to be a raid killer. many many many many many suggestions have been forwarded to kano on how to do this, and they have all fallen upon deaf ears...they don't care

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I haven't noticed this myself. But then again, I only join a few raids each month. I think the key to helping prevent this is not to post the links publicly?

10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I was referring mostly to the suggestions of not punishing the raid party for alts accounts killing the raid party, the idiot button suggestion, etc. Something that changed the way the raid party's health affected other players and reduced the "pain" a** hole alts could inflict on good players.