raid killers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Sep 15, 2015.

1. greatM

greatM Active Member

I haven't read all posts, but my 1st thought would be :- there would need to be consideration for who got the raid to 1 shot ( well who left it low red ) from a perish, as some muppet might leave a raid 1 shot from dead for an unsuspecting novice player to trigger it.
    It would be good if the last player to leave a raid red when it perish was stopped from doing any more raids for that event ;)

No one need to attack a raid until it is low red especial if they leave it there.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  2. greatM

greatM Active Member

I liked this part :) I didn't quite understand the last sentence so I left it out of the quote.

3. greatM

greatM Active Member

A lot could be done on raids to mitigate / limit the effect that undesirable use of accounts, could have on / from raids.;)

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

why? when you go to the boss, can't you see that the health is low before you attack it yourself? that would be like not healing yourself when you go to attack another player.
    that being said, i know some players are mindless and click away without paying attention. that's why i don't leave it in the red myself when i'm done attacking them.
    kano is looking at changing what happens to players when they kill raids off. for the time being, be careful who you allow into yours.

AXXO and Kirsten like this.
  5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Eliminate the ability to perish a raid party and you will see a lot more public listed raids! Until then, private sharing is going to grow, new players will be isolated from them as well as known dirt bags that perish the party for self entertainment.

George Burd likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

or Kano can make it that someone who perishes a raid, loses all that player gained on the raid. :p

Snowtiger likes this.
  7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

never considered this but yes discontonue the perishing feature on the raid boss and more will participate in raids,morebosses means more uns spent a win win for kano and its players because i dont think anyone like raidbosses that reset health they are already high enough

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. celticdog

celticdog New Member

i like change more xp per heal!!!!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Now that is not a bad idea Kirsten! It might not stop all the raid killers, but it would mostly likely help stop some of them.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

While it might sound good at face value, it doesn't have much effect if a mini account perishes it as they aren't interested in any gains in the first place. And what if a non-healer leaves the raid at very low health and another genuine player accidentally perishes it?

George Burd likes this.
  11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well nobody can accidentally kill a raid, last time I check there was a raid health bar, if someone is attacking without seeing raid health, he's an idiot. even if someone leave health very low, anyone can start join the fight by healing. so nobody kills a raid accidentally, except someone who play on mobile site with a very slow connection.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    Kirsten likes this.
  12. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

i know a few raid killers :D they do on purpose just to fuck rest guys out

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Yeah and that number keeps growing, some times it is long term player, sometimes some newbie and other times an alt, no excuse no exceptions, they need to be dealt with and being listed does not deter them, and a new account has 30 days protection so nothing can be done in game by players.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    George Burd likes this.
  14. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think making a player at least wait until their 30 day protection is up to join a raid is something Kano needs to seriously consider. Also, putting a minimum requirement on a players level might be helpful. Perhaps no one under level 50 could join, or even level 100.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  15. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Well now... reading through all of this, I will say, considering what I have seen on raids, it isn't really going to matter how long they have been playing. What matters is if they kill a raid twice. Purposeful or just because they haven't a clue.
    I think the best thing for all players involved in the raids who are on the up and up, is once someone has killed a raid twice, they don't get to continue to participate in any more raids for this session. That will put an end to the jerks killing raids on purpose.
    As far as the ones who don't heal their damage before they leave a raid for a time, there would still be a problem of a hit to heal ratio, as healing is the last thing one does before they leave that particular raid. If there was a way for Kano to write into their program, that if someone doesn't heal their last hits on a raid, they will not be able to move to another raid to hit at all. I am not sure how this would work, but it is an idea.

16. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

nah i have my raid crew if i go for sumon a rb so dont care i know he will die :D

17. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Currently, the xp gained for healing is small compared to the xp gained for attacking. Maybe Kano should change the incentives. They could possibly increase the xp gained for healing while slightly decreasing the xp gained for hitting. That might get rid of non-healers if they see a greater benefit to healing.

Sir Opinion Alot and George Burd like this.
  18. Kirsten

Personally I don't have a problem with the healing XP, only the non healers and they need to be dealt with and not make it even easier for them not to heal, cause their reasons are, "" why should I heal it, someone else will" to decrease XP for those of us that attack and heal would not be fair, just adjust it for the selfish, NO there needs to be some punishment for the selfish vampires.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    George Burd likes this.
  19. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Double the bosses health, remove the need for healing altogether. Raise minimum actions to 5K.

No dead bosses, no moaning about people not healing, no moaning about alts being used to heal etc etc.

Just a thought.

20. greatM

greatM Active Member

10 public raids that I worked on got perished multiple times this even, don't know if there was more. :(