raid killers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Sep 15, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

let's get real, step 1: if you can't kill a raid on your own, don't open it up! just join others raids.. lol simple as that, you cant force others to do all the damage for you, and you have to be selective with whom you're sharing the boss. you can't do anything about raid killers and sandbaggers if you made your boss public. If something goes wrong with your raid, it's certainly your responsibility. :p

Kirsten and RafeDavid like this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

keeping private is a crock of shit the reason why they kill the raid is because they dont like someone in there, every time raids come through and excuse is send private but i never get private one's and i usually do pretty well with a 95% competed by the end, doing public raids is not as bad as you all post here, the ones i see kill the raids are the newbies that open them, i did 20 to 30 off world chat 1 perished due to idiot owner and 3 perished due to time, to me its not bad the so called people killing the raids seems to effect only certain people and raids. And another thing is dont open a raid and expect everyone else to do your work thats the main issue here is owners open them up and pray others kill them, i went through 3 of them this time around and only had 60 fps to start with. Rule of thumb is some one in the group has to do 50 to 100 million or it wont die, so once someone does do the 50 mill seems everyone else jumps in a does there part so in my eyes the owner needs to pop 50 mill in damages themselves and most raids wont perish even the ones that had been killed 2 times was even finished. All i see is people complain about others not doing enough but never say nothing to the owners for not doing enough on there own boss.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Totally !!!!! and I might add if ya join a public raid and it goes south that is on you also.
    I do 99 3/4 % private raids, sent thru ingame links.

4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

are you not in a clan of 25 -i get multiple ones thru the clan feed- also reach out to friends asking about raids they always cant just drop into your lap alittle work on your end is all that is needed

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah, its easy to say don't share it in the world chat and the rest of the speech, but the public bosses I think are a very big part of the Raid event, in VC when the event starts there is a Raid posted in WC every 2-3 mins and the top tier is filled up in 2 seconds, and the middle tier in a minute. Not every player has 30 friends to fill up his boss, many more casual players have no other options to invite players. I think I find like 75% of my raids in the World Chat.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

to be honest im a one man band there just aint found right place for me to hang my head so yeah i depend on the world chats, also im a casual player and dont know people there like i do in LCN. Also if your not to use the world chat for sharing then why is it there. Gaz got 3 of my raids i do know some but its still hard to fill them unless you go public esp. the 1st tier is always the hardest it seems. But thing i hate is having to join a chat and have a dictator controlling who is in there and what not, some have min. requirements way above the min. I do alot more than min. on most i do min. when i first join and then from there its a free for all if its going down i will put more into. Instead of saying send everything private if you did that it would kill the game sooner or later, its already bad enough with the top bosses they do that too and now with the raids its getting alittle crazy and like Gaz just said its getting harder and harder to join raids also, 20 limit at any given time would be nice that way they fill there 20 up and gives others a chance to join some, then after 1 is beat you can replace with another if 20 is to low why not 30. But dont put a total max just a max at any given time.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  7. Kirsten

I do not use a guild or armada I have thousands of clan in each many friends for years so for me there is no shortage of raids to join no problem knowing who the right people r an no rules except do not kill and make sure u heal with right peeps

8. Sir Opinion Alot

ok Kirsten for the 1000 time we get it you dont do public you dont gotta remind us ever other post, we know you have your own group. you stated it 3 times in this thread alone maybe more i stopped looking after the 3rd time. But the game is bigger than you and you have to think about both types of players here also, thats how apps die is catering to one certain group and ignore the other's been stated before not all have that choice and some needs to go public to fill them. To me its like you dont want to hear what a casual gamer has to say only the die hard go getters in there. So for the love of all that is good stop repeating the same thing about not joining public and only go private we get it that you what about others thats what this is about is the others out there. Thanks for your input on keeping only private but if you keep all aspects of the game private you might as well put a fork in it and call it done cause no newbie will keep playing with attitudes towards them like this. Newbies cant join most good bosses cause they are private or group only and some groups been full, some been sharing bosses for years and this makes for newbies to have a hard time so raids being public is a way for them to get good items that they normally cant get from others due to strict boss shares on all apps. So world chat raids are a big help for little people and the raid killers need to be dealt with without hurting innocent people.

George Burd likes this.
  9. Kirsten

umm all you do is repeat the same sludge,just cause you have no friends,don't be jealous. You certainly think my thoughts are directed at you,believe me my world does not revolve around you and your whining :p, but please show us your paranoid side,it amuses me.just cause my experience is diff than yours makes it no less valuable,so either you public bosses and take your chances or ya wait for invites pay it forward,but public bosses you are taking a chance,if ya like to gamble, Jamie be my guest.

10. celticdog

celticdog New Member

raid killers need to be banned from raid.

Carol B. Corrigan likes this.
  11. celticdog

celticdog New Member

need a button to remove participants not meeting requirements

12. Kirsten

Yes raid killers need to be dealt with but so far they are just slapped on the hand

Carol B. Corrigan and celticdog like this.
  13. Not only Raid Killers. People that get on Raids and do not heal should NOT be allowed to get on other Raids. Leaving a Raid's Heath dangerously low has caused MANY Raids to perish. ESPECIALLY if a newbie joins and hits FIRST rather than heal someone else's mess. Just because you get your minimum heals in before the end does NOT make you a fair player! And, certain players do this on MULTIPLE Raids. After the 1st day, the Raid Owner should be able to flag a player so they don't get on other Raids. And, if a person is flagged x number of times, they simply should be allowed to even get on any Raids.
    I've even seen this happen with Raids put in Groups or invite only. So, keeping it Private is NOT always the solution.

14. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Thank You.

Carol B. Corrigan likes this.
  15. I'm not sure I understand exactly what kind of group you are talking about. If you are talking about the closed groups on Facebook that you need approval to join, then your idea is unfair. Just because you personally don't like the Groups doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them. The thing is, you have to be in a group that doesn't share your link outside the group.
    Because of the fact that sharing publicly has caused problems for so many, there are people that simply won't use them.
    It's smarter to share in a Boss GROUP and get trusted players on your Raid than to go public and get any of those players that like nothing better than screwing people over.

16. We were BOTH on a Raid the last time that almost perished because somehow the link got sent out to the wrong person. :(

17. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Those groups keeps all the links out from up and coming players who need help learning how to play the game. And most of the time people are to impatient to teach new players how to play the proper way and build their account the right way that will help them the most in the game. When you have eventually every boss link put into these facebook groups that people create for games it takes away from activity inside the game. And it players who can care less to join those groups because of idiots in them that cause to many issues or who you know and who you don't like or care for don't want you around yada yada yada nothing is being found in the game people leave. When we first came to this game over 4 in half years ago i am including you since you and many others came over from a previous game we all played together look how big and fast pace this game really was. Now its slow mode unless wars arena or raids are going on in the game. Because so many less bosses asking for help in feeds because their in these boss groups pages

Sir Opinion Alot and George Burd like this.
  18. Sorry to say but I think Raids are actually one of the things that have been a detriment to the game. Newbies use them to level entirely too fast. They become "empty" pirates. And, they spend $$ to buy Stam & E so Kano isn't going to get rid of a cash cow. :(
    I feel that Boss groups are a good thing to have. I even tried taking a VERY small Boss group and bring in the lower levels to share their Bosses. And, get some higher levels helping them. It didn't work. The newbies only shared Bosses for a couple days. Some, not at all. How can we help/teach them if they don't WANT to be helped???
    SO many people have left the game since we started playing it's sad. But, I'm still here. Still learning. And, still gaining strength. It's much better to kill a virtual Pirate than punch people in the face. It keeps me out of jail. lol

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

that's true that public raids fills so fast, but the challenge is to kill the boss, not getting filled it fast. there are so many public raids and I don't see many of them get killed. people just join for the sake of it, unless if somebody sat and do 20000 attacks, then others will jump in to get a reward. I have seen very few getting killed.. besides I do only raids I get privately and I do my best.. and this is mmorpg game, people should have friends lol just saying.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Kirsten

The job board is full of regular bosses and when the raids are on Job boards and WC are full of raids, not sure where you are looking :p and the regular bosses in the job board,are usually open for non clan, there are plenty of them, I usually stay away cause there is nothing there that I need at this stage of the game, they are good for the up and coming though, besides I got burnt many times in the past, when an boss owner posted a boss in the game feed,before the job board and it would not get finished cause they never came back, so Public no not for me., Besides,Jon these boss groups have been around for 4 years , at the very least.

George Burd likes this.