[ZS] Raid Event Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A new thread to keep track of the upcoming Raid Events as well as any changes to the event (such as level tiers) to keep you in the know! Feedback such as recommended level tiers for the next event can still be left in this thread here.

samanthab likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event Thursday November 19 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Changes from the Previous Raid Event:

Separate tab for Raid Bosses. More info in this thread here.

Have suggestions for tier changes next time? Please let me know your thoughts along with the network you are playing on and I will get them in for the next round. :)

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event December 17 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Event:

Small change this time, the message that is posted when a Player causes a party to wipe is colored differently than all of the other messages. Players also can't remove this message. This is to help clear up instances of players potentially posting that message on purpose or removing it to obfuscate things. :)

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event January 14 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Have suggestions for tier changes next time? Please let me know your thoughts along with the network you are playing on in this thread here and I will get them in for the next round. :)

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event February 11 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Have suggestions for tier changes next time? Please let me know your thoughts along with the network you are playing on in this thread here and I will get them in for the next round. :)

Ravenous Bone Breaker likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event March 10 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event April 7 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

New Kongregate/Armor tiers:

0 - 2000
    2001 - 3000
    3001+

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event May 5 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event June 2 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event June 30 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event July 28 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event August 25 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event September 22 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event October 20 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Keys will now automatically redeem themselves at the start of the next Raid Event if you have not already turned them in. You will get a pop-up letting you know that your Keys were redeemed and how much XP you received for them.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event November 17 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Facebook:
    0 - 2000
    2001 - 3549
    3550+

KP2:
    0 - 1950
    1951 - 3399
    3400+

Kong/Armor:
    0 - 2200
    2201 - 3599
    3600+

Tiers are being distributed a little differently this time around. Based on the active participants during the last Raid Event we've distributed the tiers into three evenly sized segments. We're definitely still open to adjusting based on feedback, so let us know how these work out in the thread here.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event Jan 12 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.