Raid bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Feb 27, 2017.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

To many threads on Raids and couldn't find exactly what was looking for so here's a new one....

Why do we 'NOT HAVE THE ABILITY' to publish to clan like a normal co-op boss? I get links sent to me privately a lot and still get "oop's need invite to join" to this day.
    • I know there was discussion somewhere of people sharing others raids, but why is it set up differently in the 1st place?
    • Make them private just like regular bosses (unless host turns public sharing on) and add a new filter in the event tab, presto fixed.
    • And 1 dang link, not 3
    Edit: On mobile app (some only play there) I sure as heck couldn't find a link to copy/paste to send to clan members either. :eek: So that makes public sharing to world chat only option and again :eek::eek::eek::eek: So in theory the general statement of "send to trusted clan on mobile app" is a null.. Unless load up KANOPLAY or get to a desktop. Just make a share to clan button :p

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

All good questions (although I don't open up raids myself).

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

On the mobile app if you press "share" on the Boss it'll bring up the links to privately send the Raid around.

Sharing with Clan only is an idea we've been kicking around, I can see where it is.

JADES likes this.
  4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There where a lot of promises of adding more achievements and improving the drops. Now that you recycled all the bosses again in VC, there is any update?

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I guess no updates at all.

6. WorldB

WorldB Member

How does this sound for a link solution (although I have no idea if this can be programmed easily)?

Summoner posts Raid link(s) via any method they wish

Joiners click the link requesting access.
    Similar to clan requests, summoner either
    (a) receives a message requesting ability to join the raid with an accept/deny option; or
    (b) a list queues up on the Raid Boss page where the summoner can accept/deny each requestor.

Birkebeiner likes this.
  7. Steve Hughes

Steve Hughes Member

I agree. It should be easy to share RAIDs in a way other than publishing to the Job board (or WC as a few unfortunately do!). Up-voting this one.

Birkebeiner likes this.