RAID BOSS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Just got a reward from a friends nice item leveled me up think an achievement hard to see on phone but not bad at all

2. Meredith Bond

Meredith Bond New Member

A couple of things are standing out here for me that have completely put me off this whole idea:
    • having to find the keys
    • recruiting people who will support you and not kill your team off over and over for no reward
    • no defined reward for those who help you, only a CHANCE of getting a drop
    • the actual cost in time, effort, and $$ to actually kill the raid boss, no matter that it is 2 days or 7 days long.
    I have participated in 1 completed raid boss, and am in 5 others, and for me, leveling up so quickly is really not an advantage anyway, giving people an inflated level with little to back it up.
    Good luck to everyone with the raid bosses, but I know that once the ones I am still on are finished, I will not bother to either start or participate in any more. NB - I am not alone with this, as listening to other players in my armada, guild and mob, they are just losing interest quickly as well with what they are now seeing as a cash grab from Kano.

GoddessFreyja and JADES like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well said Meredith Bond, we all realize a business has to make money, but at what expense?

4. Dexter E Hunter

Dexter E Hunter New Member

Well signed on today gone to collect from a raid bosses, not 1 efin drop item, all that stam & energy, waste of efin tiime, total rip off. You guys really know how to screw the low lvl players big time. Yeah it says "chance of a drop" well screw you "chance of a drop" & screw your raid boss where the sun don't shine. :mad:

5. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I see how some can consider it a waste of time, but I really enjoyed how well I levelled. I am now a Middle Weight instead of pwning everyone I come across my level. Never got a drop for the three or four I was in, and mine expired...but the items I invested in are just slightly better and still keep me above average. I sincerely hope that the next one has a little less health and is taken down easier.

I think someone said somewhere that it was too much meat on the table and not enough people to eat it...and like taking your cow to auction with five hundred others with only three bidders...

The level limits should be removed. I was only in the bottom one and still ranked higher then some of the other high levels...some people put in more effort, others hit and run and hope for a reward.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I like the levels, too, but not enough to justify the FP I spent with no other rewards. I probably spent close to 100 FPs trying to put one down that someone else had to finish off for me, and for what? 20 levels and no drops? No, thank you.

Meredith Bond likes this.
  7. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I spent around 300 FP's and gained about 120-ish levels...the drops are weaker then items previously offered and the ones you get from the final character upgrade...

I do, however, agree that it would have been nice to supplement those levels with items I would normally have gotten if I spent those FP's on bosses or adventures. Maybe if they dropped two items by a couple of hundred points people would have dedicated to the boss and spent the time trying to mine those items...instead of getting energy to heal.

Nic21 and Jared like this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's a good idea. It doesn't have to be a drop rate anywhere close to what the regular bosses have, but a few drops along the way would be great, instead of having to wait until the boss is defeated to (maybe) get 1 drop. This might encourage more active participation to keep the bosses from expiring as well.

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

any idea when the next round of raid bosses will be? i would be curious to see what changes are being made, or an ETA on when they will be done

10. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

still no update?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is no current ETA for the next round of the Raid Boss for Viking Clan.

12. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Any idea when the next round of raid bosses will be??? How about Zombie Slayer, been waiting long time now :)