[ZS] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 5, 2015.

1. no one

no one New Member

Again that is a ton of work for that prize

The Panzer Division was defeated in 16:03:54, you dealt 58205994 damage in 15106 attacks and healed the raid for 8059753 life in 22640 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

[​IMG]

Infantry SMG

182 Attack

81 Defense

AlterEgoT likes this.
  2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I believe they said earlier they were limited to 3.

I talked with a lower level under 2k who is not an rb acct. He said yeah it's a little tough to find a spot in the jobs tab. So perhaps the bottom tier is a little too high. Maybe 1800 top range on lowest tier. leave the other two alone.

So
    0-1800
    1801-3499
    3500+

The top tier is in a good spot. It can fill easily enough without ALWAYS being filled.

I'd like thoughts on that lower/mid though.

My thinking when I suggested it as I did is that all those fancy accts built off raids have levelled up to at least 1500 so it'd leave a little growth room. Same with the middle tier.

The developers shouldn't have to raise it each time in theory.

My other thought was these are meant to be carefully shared...you risk killers on it if you make public. Before though we pretty much HAD to open it public to get it to die, because so many were higher and those filled up but the folks can't level off them unless they are built strictly for levellng. So in theory they would become more of a special boss. Instead of oh geez, not another raid, they are EVERYWHERE and they are begging for someone to kill it constantly feel.

So by changing the tiers to a bit of a stretch for the smaller ones it would
    * limit the unlimited levelling by RB accts because they wouldn't have an endless supply
    *Allow the continually growing base a chance to have something different to do (they've been doing the same thing for what 5 years?)
    *more evenly spread the boss around
    *Encourage the careful sharing (no offense but I am really quite over the whining of someone killed the boss threads here in the forum, don't make it public, the risk is greatly reduced, it tells you that)
    *By encouraging the careful share, give it a mystique instead of Oh no not another one ;)

The tiers are darn close to what is needed so I'd say leave them as is for a while, after this boss, there will be a bunch more in that next tier for the next one ;)

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Flakey dang laptop, the reply wasn't working right.....

May I request you put this in the ideas forum and we'll get it some votes?

Most everything in ZS is stam based and you are quite correct. The 1k Limit when you get up top makes leveling near impossible of anything kano does that helps leveling. 1k isn't enough. That's why folks add more than 1k.

But it won't do any good buried here in the RB thread ;)

4. no one

no one New Member

And as I said also we are spending 2 ability points for 1 stam as it is.

On the Raid boss I did 50mill damage on 4 bosses and got small prizes. I did a ton of them and spent probably 150UN at least 50 on the August calendar. My level allowed me to use all stam and energy and buy 1 spot to level up which is how I hit so much Raid damage and I got 1 yes 1 good weapon. That is outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw people do exactly the 2000ish and get good prizes I got squat

5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

did 5 raids, i got 2 superiors and 3 commons, not bad but the xp is still crap in my humble opinion ;)

Wanda van den Hoogen likes this.
  6. Well i did 8 raids, and i got 8 commons and zip superiors , i hate raids bah :(

RainSunGone likes this.
  7. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I'm sorry if this has been noted somewhere and i missed it but what is the chance of getting a key? I've only ever summoned one boss because i got tired of spending thousands of energy and still not getting enough keys. If i knew what the chance was i'd know if it was worth it, if i was just "unlucky" or something else. Thanks :)

Oh, another thing. Is there any official notes about the chance of getting a superior drop? And if that chance is bigger depending on total number of actions? Also, has this ratio changed? I seem to get A LOT less superior now compared to when raid bosses came out. Also i seem to get less superior in ZS compared to other games. But i'm just guessing here because i have no stats to back it up.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Dale Barrie likes this.
  8. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Weapons are not verry good in attack-defense for manny players, they dont use this weapons

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Neither of these are explicitly called out, but the highest Energy Outbreak has the greatest chance of dropping a key, and the more actions done in a Raid Boss increases the chance of getting a Superior drop.

Alice Prospero likes this.
  10. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

I get a crap item every raid regardless of damage done, and being not a good build for raids it takes me 4 stamina refills to get 1 level from them and i have 2k stamina all most, so they are really not worth it so just do 1 thats new do my minimums and thats it as im gunna get a crap item any way so why try

Alice Prospero likes this.
  11. Alice Prospero

Thanks for the reply. I knew about the highest energy outbreak having the biggest chance at dropping a key but thats not very comforting when the energy is out and you didnt get one :)
    I'm cool with it though, i just quit trying, there are plenty of bosses going around and at this point im really only interested in the skill points given by a new boss.

Not getting into numbers here but can you tell me if there is threshold values or percentage based (increased chance of superior drop)?
    (I hope i worded that correctly)

Dale Barrie likes this.
  12. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

pfft, ok tell that to the people doing the pot luck on my acct lol.

is luck based on UNs bought by any chance?

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's percentage based, so the more overall actions the higher percentage chance of a Superior item. :)

14. Alice Prospero

Super. Thanks mi7ch.

Dale Barrie and mi7ch like this.
  15. no one

no one New Member

It's percentage based, so the more overall actions the higher percentage chance of a Superior item.

I disagree 100% it may be supposed to happen but, its not

Dale Barrie likes this.
  16. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I was pretty luck with the drops did a ton of damage on 2 raids got 2 superior items barely got the 2000 actions in on one before people killed it and was rewarded with a common item as expected. maybe I'm lucky but I thought the payouts were fair.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  17. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Must have missed that about the tiers
    and I really didn't hear to much complaining from lower level players but I think capping it at 1800 is a good next step.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  18. no one

no one New Member

I just did very little and got best prize of 15 raids I did

The Panzer Division was defeated in 1:43:13, you dealt 8377121 damage in 1708 attacks and healed the raid for 790255 life in 2260 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

[​IMG]

Panzer Knife

232 Attack

301 Defense

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event August 27: Patient Zero

[​IMG]

Changes from the previous Raid Event:

New level tiers for Kongregate/Armor Games:

0 - 1,000
    1,001 - 1,999