[ZS] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 5, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

4k energy for the keys is a bit of a task. (took 1350 energy for the first key, next couple went fast and around 1800 for last key)

xp feels better for attack but will have to see as we go.
    +$4,500,704 | +9,132 XP | 5025 Party Health Lost | - 30 Stamina | 162,955 Health Damage Dealt
    +$5,319,576 | +487 XP | 7612 Party Health Gained | - 20 Energy | 0 Health Damage Dealt

2. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

yeah now it is a little better

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I notice a slight difference

4. Tony Montana

I am getting less xp now on the attacks

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Make sure to keep the Raid Party healed! Lower Raid health means less XP payed out on attack.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

I understand that mitch, even at full health, I am getting 300-350 less xp per 30 stam, looks like it changed during healing as well

7. Since New Boss I have gain 50+ levels in under 3hrs

8. AlterEgoT

Mitch.

It's time for a new tier already on KP2. All the folks that came and joined us for the new raid (I'm talking from FB,VC,PC,MW chill peeps)
    have leveled. Where shall I suggest the new ones?

CURRENT
    Raid Party Info

Levels 0-1000 : 2
    Levels 1001-2499 : 7
    Levels 2500+ : 10

SUGGESTED:
    Raid Party Info

Levels 0-2000: 2
    Levels 2001-3499 : 7
    Levels 3500+ : 10

In theory the top level should be the hardest to fill. I don't have the numbers of slayers in each bracket to base it on. Just the feel of the game. so I'm guessing a bit.

9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Thats mean your team manage to kill them selfs. You lose some xp.

topic.
    Before 4k/5k xp 30 stam
    now 6k/7k xp 30 stam
    *this is 3000+ players ofcourse. I dont know why i get this low even when i join a private raid. first atack 6k xp only? i need 1,3mil xp you know to level 1 level. SO i guess a little more is welcome. I dont want to talk about people higher then 4k or 5k people. I know there are only 80 people before me but perhaps a little more. To level. I have 2,5k stam i need to put 2x or 3x 10 (UN) . So in short if i`m want to go good i need to have atleast with the current xp 7500 stam? And you get only 1k per level back...... And not forget 1 boost so thats 3750stam only per day extra.... Little unfair. I guess this raid boss is aim for lower levels only.

I also notice only 175k damage???? per hit. i got more atack dmg then that raid boss. And still the same amount of dmg? Perhaps my hp is low so i put allot more hp in my char. over 50k hp. So what is wrong? also max damage archivement so thats also no problem.

So for me well i get more before but still not that good. Is it better yah but is it fair. Let me put it this way its ok. But i will not spend to many UN in it because in FW i earn allot more and Arena for the same amount of UN. But you get a free level after you hit the raid boss. But if you do your best in FW and Arena You can have the same free level.

This is calculate with energy i have 4k energy so for me thats no problem. I can use 30UN for refill without using it for energy. Energy xp is ok. 600xp er 20 energy thats good. If i look what i need to do 174 energy for 3667xp so i can spend better my energy on the raid boss then in outbreaks.

After the first raid is down i will put my damage my atacks and my earnings here so you guys can figure it out if its word your UN or not.

10. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

The Stroller Mom was defeated in 20:28:56, you dealt 144693659 damage in 27985 attacks and healed the raid for 4935034 life in 14520 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: LOL TROLL LOL

Dented Lexus 214 Attack 95 Defense < Serieuse? A bronze weapon?

7142759 coins and 771314 XP

Maureen likes this.
  11. Tony Montana

All I have got so far is commons =(

Maureen likes this.
  12. Tony Montana

This team was never sent to rebuild!

13. AlterEgoT

ok so it's better..... but still un hogs for high levels 40 un to try to level off the things :/

14. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

xp increase was minimal, 10% tops which still make them worthless to me... did 4 got 3 common drops and 1 superior drop...
    all it did was make it so the raid accts can get 1500 levels instead of a 1000... ill do 1 for the achievement but thats it.

15. Tony Montana

I got 1 superior drop and 10+ commons, Kano seemed to have favored the pink robe

16. Stroller Mom Raid Boss Decent XP I gained 315 levels even thou my stamina never complete recharged to full was shy about 200 points for all those levels

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Boss July 2: The Wilder!

[​IMG]

No significant changes from the previous Raid Boss aside from the standard adjustment to Boss Health.

I will get the tiers changed next time for Kano Play. Any tier suggestions for Facebook/Armor&Kong are welcome as well! :)

18. Tony Montana

Thanks, Mitch

19. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

tier changes were brought in in pc but not for zs any reason why they cant tweek these level tiers here

20. Maureen

Maureen Member

Still giving crappy rewards! The Wilder was defeated in 3:53:15, you dealt 5831800 damage in 1295 attacks and healed the raid for 536545 life in 1260 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: Worn 22: 109 attack, 122 defense, and I killed the raid!