[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

when you do 150 million in damage and proper heals yes you have a right to complain there was many i did over 25% of the boss by myself the owner do min. and they get super while i get crap well yeah its not right, go spend you money on this and see how you feel its costly for uppers to level and when you do alot and get crap well enough said.

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

plenty of players complained. that doesn't mean you should get drops that you didn't "deserve". what about the rest of us that griped and didn't get drops we "deserved"? if you don't like how it works, go play something else, or quit spending money on them, or preferably both. just because you spend money doesn't mean you should get a pile of superior drops.

3. Sir Opinion Alot

if your top of your tier you should get one, thats all right when i stop doing 100 million damage along with alot of other players who find this unfair, well then good luck cause i know alot appreciate what i do in them and for me to stop well its a lose for them also. why you think most players do the most damage they dont do it for the kicks they trying for the top position, and for them to get a common for being top and the owner do the min. and the owner gets the super and you get the common well that my friend is not even right

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

with the massive clicking going with these raids i think a look at amount of stamina and energy usage per click should be raised, i dont know how many others are getting this pain in there wrist from so much clicking it would be nice to up the amount to reduce the number of clicks at least for the upper tiers or those with high energy and stamina

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

When I open my raids I make sure I am at the top of my tier, this way I do get a superior, I have also gotten them for min actions and have not gotten superior when doing a lot of damage. Depending on whose raids I join I will come close to maybe being top tier, but I try to allow the owner to get it, and I notice between friends, most let the owner kill it, now of course this pertains to established players, playing for years, before raids , if I get invited to a new players raid, that can be a different story.

6. Kirsten

if ya want a guarantee or as close to a guaranteed as is possible, open your own and do the most actions , seems to work for me :)

7. Sir Opinion Alot

i was going by what they said the owner gets 1 and the top performers for each tier it never said that one could cancel the other out

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

it also never said that the boss owner gets 1 PLUS the top performers in each tier ALSO get one, so there is nothing that is "cancelled out".

9. Sir Opinion Alot

i hate to differ but as soon as i find the thread i will post link it has been said multiple time top performer of each tier is guaranteed a super item and with the owner Everyone who does at least 2,000 actions with 1,000 of those needing to be Healing Actions will be awarded with a Loot item, Cash, and XP when the Raid Boss is defeated. The drop you get is determined randomly, however under special conditions a player may be guaranteed a Superior item drop. The first Boss you summon and defeat during the event will give you a Superior item and placing first for total overall actions in your level tiers will also give you a Superior item. This is tooken from first page of this thread so yes they did say it and now they go back on it it does not say that the party owner will and can cancel out the top performer of the raid..........

http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/raid-boss-walkthrough-and-feedback-thread.14854/ in the section labeled loot, this is why i said what i did and want them to stick to what they said too... Fair is Fair thats the reason i went for top performer of my tier is cause they told me thats how to get a super....... Its not fair to anyone who is the overall performer for all and still dont get a super cause the owner got it what if they did 50% of the boss by them selves, do these people not deserve a super or even someone who does 25% of the raid... They should get one.....

it is deserved if you would read the walkthrough on this thread you will see they tell you top performer gets one, so yes they do deserve, it aint about the money either its simple as doing what you say when they said this alot followed this and spent alot of effort to get these to just be screwed thats the problem... Some of us read and understand the raids 100% inside and out and when you see something is wrong or not right you need to speak up

Loot

Loot is claimed when the Raid Boss is defeated. If the fight timer runs out before the Party can take it down, the Raid Boss will escape without dropping items.

The Raid Boss has 6 loot items, each with a Common version and a Superior version, the latter being stronger and rarer.

Everyone who does at least 2,000 actions with 1,000 of those needing to be Healing Actions will be awarded with a Loot item, Cash, and XP when the Raid Boss is defeated. The drop you get is determined randomly, however under special conditions a player may be guaranteed a Superior item drop. The first Boss you summon and defeat during the event will give you a Superior item and placing first for total overall actions in your level tiers will also give you a Superior item. Kano's writing not mine so instead of saying i was wrong maybe you should have went and read the bylaws yourself instead of thinking you are a now it all and say someone dont deserve something especially when this say's they do. Please read and understand all rules before making statements that incorrect and argue on a topic that you most clearly can see that you have not got a complete understanding when it comes to raids anyone that nows me Knows I know them inside and out............

10. Kirsten

Never said that it would cancel it out either ,just saying my experience .

11. Sir Opinion Alot

yeah the support will answer the question with it can cancel the top performer out thats my issue i didnt think it was right but now i know the in and out, if im in ur raid and ur the same tier I will not do more than about 10 maybe 20 mill. I stopped chasing the top performer drop after i did not receive 1. Its just a trip cause the one's complaining are the same one's that was interested in gaining only super drops a year ago and we went to Kano, Mitch and straight up asked how we do we get them, so when we was told how and tried then a few months later it seemed to change or they stopped fixing what we thought was an error. The error was what we was informed so thats what we went by.....

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

A couple of thoughts: it has worked this way for over a year, and no one has complained about this until now. So it seems that the majority of the player base does not have an issue with this, otherwise it would have been brought up WELL before now. Those that actively participate in raids seem pretty vocal about expressing their opinions about them.
    So you're saying that if you're the boss owner and the top of your tier, you should get 2 superior drops? No one else is entitled to more than 1 drop (either common or superior), so why would anyone be entitled to 2, much less 2 superiors?
    And if this is the way it is supposed to work, I would imagine that there would have to be quite a few superior drops that would need to be awarded retroactively since raids have started, and I just don't see that happening.

13. Kirsten

I don't think anyone is saying that, that the owner gets two superiors, everyone gets one item per raid, regardless of whose raid it is. I usually open three raids in two games and if I get one superior for each raid, cool, as the owner I am usually top in my tier, I get one item.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  14. Sir Opinion Alot

Im not saying you should get 2 rewards Im talking about being top performer for my tier but due to the owner getting his super reward it can cause you to lose your's if you 2 are in the same tier. take for example Jade say you started a raid and I joined and we are the same tier and lets say for shit and giggles i do 75% of the boss by myself but when you go to collect you will get ur super reward and i can get a common even tho i was top performer and did most damage your reward for ur first boss can cancel out the super drop for me.

15. Kirsten

Not sure if it would cancel it out but as the owner of a raid, unless I ask someone to help me take it down, at the end , in order to open another, My friends and I , and there are many, do not take someone else's boss down and or do more damage for the most part, even when asked we usually tell the owner , "OK take it down now , we have it low", so personally I have not have had or seen or heard of this issue, not saying you are wrong, but no idea if this even happens.

16. Sir Opinion Alot

yes it happens more than you think, they used to if you did send in raid with a ticket and you could show you deserved it or did 100 million or more they would give you a super which usually meant you was top of your tier, but after awhile they started telling the ones that new about this and was getting tickets resolved, kano started telling us that the owner can cancel out the super item for the top performer if they happen to be in the same tier, so when we not just me a few i know found out this we started looking at what tier the owner is in and then we would not put forth the effort to get the super item and look for another raid to use our resources on so its one of them things you just bit in the a%% and deal with but for some reason i just wanted to point out that they did tell us certain things and it has changed.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. I'll inundate Support with tickets so I can get a whole of bunch of superiors I don't deserve. Never thought they would be handed out like candy on Halloween.

18. Sir Opinion Alot

it is deserved if you would read and understand the rules, any top performer should get his reward for his tier the rules say so what are you all missing here to wanna argue a point that they said they would give an item and then you say i dont deserve it is a asshole way of thinking.. Its in black and white the rules and if you are top performer you deserve the super item and then you all wonder why most only due min. why worry about trying for top tier and get screwed due to owners reward canceling it out thats the problem you seem not to understand it said 4 promised supers but way it stand it can only be 3...... instead of argueing about this you need to read and understand the rules of the raids ALL I AM ASKING IS DO WHAT THE RULES SAY!!!! I AM NOT ASKING FOR NOTHING I DONT DESERVE

19. Sir Opinion Alot

I dont understand how most of you do not understand what is going on here thinking someone is asking for something they dont deserve it just goes to show how much comprehend what you are reading what I am askling for is nothing they have not said in there own words. You may need to take time out read the First part of this thread and understand what you are readin Jade and you will understand the whole point.. Instead of going towards the asshole approach when someone is correct on what they are saying.....

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nah, I like my way better.... :p

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.