[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Another change that would be very beneficial; would be to be able to "share with clan" only by having a tab w\in the Raid boss, as is already in regular bosses & world bosses, that would put the Raid link just below the "Boss" & "World Boss" in the Events Drop Menu called "Raid boss." This would allow the Raid boss owner to "share with clan" only, with the press of a tab, saving the time/energy of having to copy/paste to individuals within the clan, or taking one's chances of posting in Jobs Chat to get it filled.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    VK QHill and George Burd like this.
  2. So, get out your calculators and refigure that math! :D

3. Also, a suggestion for the Boss page.
    Right now (because of Raids) there are 3 sections:
    RAID Bosses
    WORLD Bosses and
    CAPTAIN Bosses.

But, Raids are repeated in the Captains Bosses section. This is redundant. AND, annoying. Just keep the Raids in their own section. We don't need them mixed in with regular Bosses!

Chasity likes this.
  4. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Is it just me, of does healing seem less effective in this raid? Using alot more energy to heal it feels like. Anoyone else feel the same?

5. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

kano has made a number of changes to the raid boss most have been positive-yes the healing ratio to hit ratio is way off one item definetly kano can adjust

6. Chasity

Actually, after having seen this round of Armor/Kongregate Raid Event, I'd like to revise my suggestion of tier change to be:
    Levels 0-3500
    Levels 3501-5500
    Levels 5501+

Sheryl Wertz, George Burd and mi7ch like this.
  7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

heres the deal, I will start telling the world how great raids are if I can get some support on crafting, sound good? lol

diva of destruction and Chasity like this.
  8. DemonGnatDixon

DemonGnatDixon New Member

Hi Mi7ch, I have done all the adventures 3 times for Aegir's Sea and Vanaheim, but the last 2 keys won't drop. Is there some kind of criteria that inhibits key drops? I feel I am wasting valuable energy searching for something that may not exist for me. I've not been able to find a thread here that helps isolate the specific adventure needed, like the thread that gives the hidden crafting recipes kind of help. Please help me have a raid boss!
    (And thank you in advance, Mi7ch, your ability to tolerate the tedious people (like me) with panache and grace is a trait I wish I had.)

Chasity likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Highest energy consumed on a adventure in the certain locations has better % drop rate, but it is still random.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As @JADES covered, the highest Energy cost Adventure in a Location has the best chance of dropping a key, but it is still random. Keep going and eventually one will drop for you. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. CazG

CazG Member

Looking forward to new RAID!!

12. Hey, Guys!

Is the PC raid boss event starting at the usual hour, today?

13. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Think its 9am

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

where are these locations? and don't forget to turn in any extra keys. they are completely useless when the event ends.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Over 8800 energy used and still only 3 keys ......

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  16. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

BUG: After getting first Key in East Tortuga, Pressing the "Travel to Next Location", I was sent to Peking.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Those Locations are in Viking Clan, but the answer is applicable to all games so I left it here.

I just went through the key collection process and was sent to the Locations in the correct order. I'll keep my eye out for more reports of this, however. :)

18. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Mabest likes this.
  20. Chasity

I"m loving the new Raid tiers; they're filling up much more evenly now! Thank you for the change! :cool:

George Burd and mi7ch like this.