[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

absolutely, especially if there's a glitch, i'll be on the lookout for one! :)

2. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Like the name treasure fleet. Sounds like lots of gold n jewels :)

Chasity likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Mitch ya lowered the tiers ???????\

Last month was the following why are we going back in time, people have leveled alot

Tier adjustments for the following networks:

Facebook - 0 - 3500, 3501 - 7499, 7500

4. Sean Lewis

Sean Lewis Member

why were the tiers lowered??

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

The top tier needs to be raised much more . It should be around 10 to 12k. Let more middle level players participate that can contribute.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

:confused: Well that wasn't supposed to happen! We'll get those back up to what it was last time.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

8. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Just my opinion for pirate clan / facebook...... Tiers should be 0-5K 5001- 10K, 10001, and up. Then I think you would see more of these bosses fully crewed.

9. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

Raid bosses being killed by new players is a problem. I was trying to encourage new players and sent link for tiny guys but this is the first time that my boss was killed the activity of so many playing at one time it is hard to hit at all or know when you are doing enough.. The problem is now i won't be adding new players to any raid that i start that is not good for the game, because new players are important to health of any game!

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

\
    Sorry disagree with you. Tier brackets should be abolished and the person who summons the boss should either have control to invite the 30 or be able to send it out to invite the 30. But tiers need to go it's a waste of time and half the time the lower end tier members aren't realizing what their doing and killing someone's raid boss even after the past 20 raids we have had everyone should be used to knowing how to do a raid yet its the same people killing them off. You kill a raid off just one time to screw with someone your banned for the entire raid event.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Never invite new players they have no clue how to play the game, yet let alone how to do raids,

12. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

New players can be taught the ins & outs of play, but it does take some time & patience. And, best to give tips before letting them aboard yer raid, hahaha! :p

Mabest and Kirsten like this.
  13. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

The problem i had on a raid boss today was a big guy was hitting the boss so hard nobody else could get a hit in without worrying bout killing the boss. i dont think half the people on the boss got the minimum for the rewards

14. Chasity

Not that it would help your boss hog situation, but theoretically one could get in minimum damage by hitting with 2000 heals.

15. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

good and bad idea for the fact the first and second tier is easier to gain energy and if it was to the point of being selective most think that uppers should do alot but with cost vs payout its not worth alot of effort. id rather see the 30 with tiers then a 4th tier that is open for any level and that tier would be unlocked once one of the other 3 tiers are filled.

16. Chasity

I like your 4th tier idea, for to be able to accommodate more pirates for the tier that tends to fill up the fastest.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  17. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

My opinion the young players shouldn't be doing raids to begin with yet. Majority of them still have not learned the concepts and the dynamics of the game. They level way to fast off of them and make themselves weak. And then they get put into the position of being on a battle list of players who have played for ages and actually know what their doing. Lunch meat all day long.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  18. Maureen

Maureen Member

They said all rewards are random, Got 3 rewards so far, and they were all the same! next reward I get is the same thing, i will not play in these raids again!! Drunkin Hoardmaster 197 Attack,148 Defense 148 Owned: 2 this is half of a reward!! Drunking Hoardmaster 397. 174

19. Maureen

Maureen Member

just got anther one, 4th in a row!

20. Chasity

I feel your pain! So far I've gotten 3 common ships, & 2 are the same thing.

George Burd and Mabest like this.