[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i'll always help out on at least one, but it takes too many resources to do more than one or start my own, IMO. i already made that mistake when they started. if they're all going to work like this, i won't be able to put my own down.

Salty Boats likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

ticket was answered very fast thank you for listening and sorry for ranting so much Mitch

Easy To Remember likes this.
  3. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

IVE JOINED...23 RAIDS... HELPED KILL 2 OF THEM..PERSOANLLY, WENT THRU OVER 250 FAVORS...YET SEEMED I ONLY DID HALF THE NORMAL DAMG.... NOT KNOWING THE EFFECT IT TOOK ON MY ATTACKS & HEALING... IVE PUT IN 10 MILLION DAMG FOR STARTERS ON ALL THESE RAID BOSSES.. WITH IT BEING FIXED, MAYBE A SMALL TOKEN OF HELP I CAN ALSO BE COMPENSATED..FOR THE EFORT & FAVORS I SPENT INTO THESE RAIDS...

Salty Boats likes this.
  4. Thanks for fixing - maybe a little to well. On my raids I can go 13 attacks before the health bar drops out of the green (and 10 heals to bring it back to full)

5. Sir Opinion Alot

Did you send in your ticket thats all you have to do and they will compensate for the ones that you was in make sure you have your gamerlink in the ticket for faster response. they been real quick lately but with it being the weekend might take longer

Easy To Remember likes this.
  6. Radiomolotov

Radiomolotov New Member

I contacted support yesterday, and I haven't received any answer.

Salty Boats likes this.
  7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

that's not true. i sent in a ticket about a raid boss problem about a month ago, and i was told that the problem was a "relatively short term", so i shouldn't have been negatively impacted. i sent in another ticket about this one, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

What was the problem a month ago? I put a ticket in today and I hope I'll be getting something back for wasting refills on on raids in which the parties died prior to the bug fix.

9. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

there was an issue with the game on February 27th, and i wasn't able to log in. i tried over and over again and then i gave up for the night. i wasn't able to finish the 5 day calendar or collect a completed raid, but i was told that the issue was "minor" and shouldn't have prevented me from doing so. i guess that's what i get for supporting the game for 2 years. maybe i'll get a different response this time, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Bite Me Yes likes this.
  10. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

How come that the raid parties was updated to 280k health but new raids have a very very low raid party health.

11. Sir Opinion Alot

health depends alot on who is in the raid and what skill points they bring to the table

12. Sir Opinion Alot

finish raid xp glitch just look and see if this makes sense less damage higher xp The Technofascists was defeated in 22:27:47, you dealt 5703714 damage in 1205 attacks and healed the raid for 243743 life in 1000 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: Zap Gear Zap Gear 133 Attack 175 Defense Owned: 2 Equip 2532822 coins 192545 XP compared The Technofascists was defeated in 19:27:28, you dealt 6487853 damage in 1400 attacks and healed the raid for 248635 life in 1000 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: Technofascist Scattergun Technofascist Scattergun 237 Attack 311 Defense Owned: 2 Equip 1575941 coins 100602 XP you might need someone to check on this, it dont make sense to get more xp for less damage done

13. Sir Opinion Alot

or this The Technofascists was defeated in 3:47:16, you dealt 4922389 damage in 1040 attacks and healed the raid for 236744 life in 1000 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: Filter Mask Filter Mask 175 Attack 133 Defense Owned: 2 Equip 3042841 coins 242536 XP

14. Sir Opinion Alot

maybe i should start doing less seems i get more :(

15. Sir Opinion Alot

i was wondering if there is a explanation for this or do the developer's even know how the end xp is spread out or is it totally random generated also cause alot believe the more they do the better the xp is when killed which only makes sense.

Easy To Remember and Bite Me Yes like this.
  16. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

I have submitted a ticket and still waiting on a reply:rolleyes:

17. madjohn57

madjohn57 New Member

The Technofascists was defeated in 3:00:57, you dealt 115947102 damage in 26244 attacks and healed the raid for 5388031 life in 22220 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

Equip
    5527758 coins

217404 XP
    this is what i done on my raid and not 1 off the boss rewards dropped common or superior is this right

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You should have received a reward under those circumstances, so please contact Support if you haven't already.

Also for anyone still waiting for a response from Support, remember that they do not work weekend but will catch up ASAP on Monday.

19. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Cheers for the update matey.

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There are probably going to be more tickets to review than usual after a weekend (including mine), so don't panic if you don't get an answer tomorrow, I'm sure they'll be handled as soon as they can.

Bite Me Yes likes this.