[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Whew - I was worried when I first saw those new Level Tiers and just assumed they were for Facebook/Server 1! I can't speak for the Level Tiers on Kano Play Server 2/Kong/Armor Games because I do not play on there, but the Facebook/Server 1 Level Tiers are PERFECT for me (and most of the others I am friends with)! I guess no feedback can be considered good feedback sometimes - If there was a problem with the Facebook/Server 1 Level Tiers, I'm certain you would have caught an earful (or eyeful) about it if players had any problems with them! ;)

2. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Damn that sucks

3. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

the colour coding in wc helps alot mitch thanks to the devs for that one, makes it easier to pin point raids at a flash =)

4. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Two times this has happened to me*, too late on sending a ticket in. Not expecting anything from this other than to spread awareness. Suppose you are in a raid that isn't yours, you better hope you get the drop quickly. That or the person who started it doesn't start a new one. If the starter creates a new raid boss, you do not get a drop. It shows up as an Expired Boss at the bottom of the page and you can't do anything with it. I've pointed this out to a few people now and none of them seemed to be aware of it. So yeah, this is just a 'you should know this' really.

*Once this time and once a previous raid.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If a raid expires all ya got were some levels, and an owner can open another, keep track of a player that does not even finish his own raid, and stay off, also get your min as soon as possible in case the raid health gets wiped, this way if the raid does get finished ya get your item, cause if ya wait and it perishes ya gonna get less xp when attacking it. You can always go back and do more actions, but ya may not want to once it perishes, I know I don't.

6. Alfredo Scarface

That's entirely different, I'm talking about: Someone starts a raid, everyone does what they need to do, got min or above in. The starter, the minute the raid finishes starts raid 2. Suddenly, anyone who didn't collect in that window will see 'Expired Boss' at the bottom with all the bosses. A link they can't click. I don't have a screenshot of it right now, should probably have taken one when it happened before.

So, to be clear: It's expired in the sense there is a newer boss available. I'm guessing the same holds true of regular bosses except those are on a 3 day timer. If you didn't get it in those 3 days then you don't get whatever the boss would have given. Here, well, there isn't a timer as such. It's 'when does the starter of raid 1 start raid 2'.

AXXO likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There may be a time limit to collect, I really don't know the only time I cannot collect is if I missed the min or it EXPIRED, in that it was not finished. if that happens someone can open another,are you sure that is not what happened ? or did you wait too long to collect on a completed boss ??

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well, my friend had killed their boss today and have send me the link to second boss, I still can collect my reward and I joined his second raid. unaware of such issue, may be a bug?

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Alfredo Scarface

There isn't a time limit. The only limit on starting a raid is having the keys. When one dies, the next can be started right away. If this happens to me again or someone in my synd (and they remember to get a screenshot of the bottom of the page where it shows expired boss) I'll post it here. It'll show that the boss could be killed in a day to day and a half. We are talking about people who do 2 raids so they aren't taking it easy about it being killed. At the bottom of the page, it'll show when the raid started and it'll say expired boss. You can't click the 'expired boss' so the information you see on right on the Bosses tab is all you will get.
    I don't know what's up. Not many people have replied here and maybe it'd be harder for people in a crazy amount to notice. When you go to the bottom of the page where it shows active bosses... Well, you don't get many show up there before you have to click something to see more of them.

For me, if person X first raid is killed and they start a 2nd one, raid 1 is not at the top, but at the bottom with Expired. Can't click it. Pass it on to your synds to be on the lookout for it and to take a screenshot. Obviously I'm not going to want it to happen me a third time but will post if that happens.

10. Danieli aka Barmah

Danieli aka Barmah New Member

This was last time i help with or open a raidboss!
    Most of those who do low rank in damage was highlevel from 5k and up. I asked why and one of those 5k listed me for that. I don't care if they list me for hearing the truth but these bosses is not worth any thing. Same story on every raidboss i haver tryed exept one. Just a waste of stamina and energy!

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll inquire with the developers about this. :)

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  12. celticdog

celticdog New Member

drop rate suck's while doing search for keys.
    drop rate on superiors is horrible this raid!!! more att more heal should give better percentage at superior drops. those putting in the work should have better opportunity to get the drop.

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  13. Alfredo Scarface

Didn't start a raid so can't comment on keys but yeah, there are a lot of us not happy with the sup rate. The energy drop rate was very poor too.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't bother to start them myself. I'm in one now that will probably expire before it gets put down, even though I did the most damage to it. I may join one or two more, but if I don't, I won't lose any sleep over it.

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more. drop rate really bad this time, cost me 6000 and didn't even bother to open 2nd one

16. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Just like to say I saved myself 200.00 bucks by not fully participating in the mobwars raids this time around. I have enough stam/energy to do a few, do 20 mill in damage and not spend any gf's. Unless the energy cost for healing is reduced, and the xp is increased proportionally for higher levels im not going to participate next month either. (I am one of a couple people that refused to spend this time) I hope that brings about change but if it doesnt, o'well more time to be constructive in life. This month, I used the play around money to start my basement refinishing project. :)

17. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

SUPERIOR DROPS SHOULD BE GUARANTEED FOR ANYONE PUTTING IN 5K IN ACTIONS OR MORE!

18. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

It would be nice if there was something in place to help motivate folks to contribute more than the required minimum. It is frustrating when you put in 10k to 20k actions or more and get a common because the only other people inflicting real damage are in the same tier and one of them edges you out in total actions at the end.

Raids have changed. It used to be all you had to do was open it to get it killed. That isn't the case any longer. You have to recruit well and get all spots filled, watch the progress and make sure it drops steadily and stays healed, and do what is necessary to insure it gets finished. Basically you have to manage it like a project.

19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I think superior drop should be given any person who does more than 10million damage.

20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well they wont make it at a given limit :) Instead just make sure (as mentioned by a lot of players) that the chance of superior drop increase with amount of actions done, and make it a relevant chance of superior drop if you do enough damage. Right now it doesn't feel like it, which means that in each tier there is no point in being second-third highest in actions.