[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I think if I sit at my laptop or keyboard and shout "abracadabra alakazam" and then thrust my opening fingers towards the screen I should get keys. Tell the developers to put that at the top of their to do list.

I've been on both ends regarding the hunt for keys. I've gotten them within a few hundred energy and then other times it has taken over 5000. This time around the first three came within 400 energy; the fourth one took a little over 4000 energy. Talk about a roller coaster ride of emotion.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Now I got my first key on my first job. Usually when I don't have a key after 10 jobs I just travel to the next location and return later, and I got all four keys under 3000 energy.

3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I have to say this time it took just 1000 energy to get all 4 keys.
    But something really has to be done about the xp Lcn players get. I have now been on both ends of the spectrum, higher level on facebook and starting from scratch on Kong.
    The xp payout is good for players up to level 3000 or so but after that it's a question of how much do you want to pay to do raids. Sure I pay to refill energy and the stamina...As the xp seems to diminish against what is needed to level I can understand why people are not too interested in raids anymore, which is a shame as it's a great feature for us.
    I'm not saying the xp should be like it is at level 100 where you attack the raid 3 times and level but it seriously needs to be more than it is now. It is definitely around the 3000 level mark where xp falls away from the amount needed to level.
    If no one were to spend on raids then the raids will all die and players will not bother with the feature in the future.

4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yep if you dont adjust the Xp for high levels you encourage high levels to quit the game ( and this is happening already) Im sure you can check this , I know a few in last 2-3 month

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i randomly do a job 3 times if it dont drop a key move to another job or city and try for another key, to me if you having issues reentering the city sometimes helps reset the system and they are easier, now i dont know about LCN this time around but on PC i got all 4 keys this way and hardly used anything, the randomness of the drops should be fixed and i think any keys you may have left over should not be turned in at end of raids and rather stocked piled for the next raids that way you have a jump start on them. Just a thought since some keys seem to drop alot easier than others.

6. Sir Opinion Alot

Tiers not filling up like they used to and i dont think it has to do with level requirements, what i think you are seeing is what all the uppers are complaining about is the cost it takes them to participate in them, with the xp way it is hard for us to gain any fps during our attacks against this beast, 2nd the heal takes us about 3 levels worth to just handle attacking and getting 1 true level out of it, as they progress I can see this as being a major issue, more and more uppers are now seeing the raids are not worth the effort. Hope the little guys enjoy beating these raids. Thanks kano for not listening over the months now you may reap the rewards of wallets staying closed.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  7. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I just noticed that I'm not getting the full 500 or full 50 stam when leveling during the Raid Boss - I made a thread in the bugs section - I checked the first post about the boss and didn't see anything that you wouldn't get full amounts. I don't care if I'm already above my energy whether I purchased the energy or got it off my daily reward; no matter what my energy amount is before I level, we should all be getting the normal fills!! :(

Please disregard - guess going over your energy/stam is when you get the daily bonus...bummer

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    Guardian Angel likes this.
  8. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Well this is the last raid event i do untill there is a way to boot deadbeat people who join and dont do anything and kill off a boss on purpose and the prizes really do suck and the XP should be the same for all! no more money from me.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Guardian Angel

Yes I agree with you we should be able to acumulate stamina and energy and still have the 50+ stamina and 500 energy when we advance to next level , Kano needs to change this is anyway a joke 50 stamina and 500 energy and we cant get it if we have full stamina and energy or dailys

10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I quite liked raids to begin with but I've began to find them quite tiresome. They're very much a case of same old, same old. Same people opening them, same people entering every single one they can find, same people contributing nothing and the reward doesn't really seem worth the effort anymore.

By this I mean a little more diversity within raid bosses might be interesting. Perhaps the mechanics could differ slightly between bosses.

11. Vic

Vic Active Member

the middle tier is filling up way too fast, it needs to go up to 3k.

12. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i would say increase the middle tier up to 4k on server 2, the top tier fills up fast, too.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I would add, specifying the Platform would help Mitch , know better what you guys want :)

Aapje and SweetestAngel like this.
  14. Guardian Angel

Same people because not to manny people spend money for raids

15. cAnTkIlL

cAnTkIlL New Member

Q for you-- think I got ripped from collecting on a raid boss of Bite Me Yes, contacted kong and said its a kano thing and I unable to contact them for help?? Do I chalk it as a loss?

16. Kirsten

Send a ticket to support

17. Sir Opinion Alot

support can take a few days if they aint answered in 4 or 5 days after first time id write em again

18. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

It is good to have someone who can give a perspective from both sides of the experience as I only know it from a higher level side but know that it suck! I have used more than 260 fps on energy and stamina and am around 33 levels for the effort. This does not count energy from levels and stamina from levels (which probably doesn't add up to much anyways). For me, 260 fps for 33 levels really sucks especially when my stamina is almost 8000 and my energy is at 4000.

I would love to see a change in the experience - I actually had thought it had been changed and was going to be better but I was surprised that seemed a lot worse than last RAIDS. it might not actually be worse - just seemed like it.

19. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I have been stating from the very first Raid Boss that there seems to be a problem with the "randomness" of the Reward Item Drops! I was VERY happy to see a NEW Raid Boss this time, but I have been facing the SAME problem with repeatedly receiving the SAME Rewards! I will also state again that I am NOT looking to collect the "Entire Set" of all the different Items, I realize this is a rather small sampling, and have used online generators to test probability with an overall decent/random list of results. Please explain how there is ANYTHING "random" about the Rewards I have received - twelve different Items are available to be "randomly" dropped, yet I have received only FOUR of those available..
    Raid GF Rewards 2.jpg

20. Kirsten

I would gather that the more you join the more chance of getting different ones,. for me Random is just that random, and figuring out math possibilities, may mean nothing, in any raids I have done in the games, I have received at least one if not more of all the items, but then I do alot of raids, usually 50 or more in PC and prob 30 in VC.