[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No but once they wipe a Raid twice they are "benched" and can't attack anymore.

2. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

yup- and then the xp is so bad after that it isn't worth hitting any more

3. Aardvark

Aardvark Orycteropus Afer

Raid Boss Hunt: Grendel's Mother
    Surfaces next Thursday, April 23rd

[​IMG]
    No major changes.

adlib2 and George Burd like this.
  4. Perhaps I should read the other six pages before replying to this post, but I don't have the time. There most certainly should be AT LEAST two more tiers higher than the 3500+ suggested here! I play three of four apps on KP2 and the number of players higher than 3500 is HUGE! And that doesn't even take into consideration FB.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Each platform has a different level issue, so make sure ya specify which platform needs to be looked at for the tiers.

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Tiers should be removed completely off raids and allow them to be accessed as regular bosses. Of course if you do this then there has to be some compromise also. My suggestion is simple get rid of tiers. Let a boss be killed twice before they have to get a new set of keys again. The concept of raids was perfect at first. But with so many leveling so fast now and beating the threshold down with each new raid. Eventually everyone is going to be in the top tier brackets sooner or later. So get ahead of the curve. Let two raids be defeated by the same person before they have to get the keys again. I am talking about their own raid boss. Not helping on someone elses raids.

LaScepter likes this.
  7. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I have to agree with you Jon....the tiers compromise the boss owners.......some may not have the variety of levels in their clan....and yes...eventually the tiers wont matter as we all level fast hitting them..

8. john frances

john frances Member

well at least the tiers have been adjusted a bit but that wont cure the problem long term need to get rid of tiers, and alow boss owner to kick any one off if they not done min in a certain amount of time

9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

If a raid is killed twice, why just bench the player. You should allow players to leave a raid in that state, it is annoying too see raids, and have to remember which was killed earlier on.
    We do NOT want to touch raids with 10-20% less xp, you should really know that by now

10. Kirsten

It is easy to see if it was killed just by the XP you no longer get each time it is killed as well as it shows it in feed. I do remember , I will just do min and usually already have on a boss that gets killed, I do not return to it after someone has killed the raid health ,we just list that person , post his/her link in WC and add it to the Raid Killer lists.

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I noticed that now one month we have new raid and the second month an older raid its coming back.
    I am right, the next Raid will be a New one?

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Boss Battle May 21 - Grendel

[​IMG]

- No major changes from previous Raid Boss outside of Raid Boss Health adjustment.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct, June's Raid Boss will be a new boss. :)

Aardvark and Deblovscats1 like this.
  14. Paul Gibbs

Paul Gibbs New Member

20x not one I can play, those others im not in the range - what a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I agree something has got to be done with tiers - add more higher tiers and lower the number needed on lowest tier.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. The some players on lowest tiers are having a problem meeting min. actions. The players above 4000 are so many that is is extremely hard to get in on a boss

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

Just add more spaces on top tiers lower the amount for lower ,fifty spots like a reg boss would work better,maybe ?

Kathleen Brenenstuhl likes this.
  18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Great, I like to see new faces :)

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

RAIDS.PNG
    Not to mention energy is used for adventure drops, and VC players generally are not energy built. Which would suck even more if they were and participated in raid bosses. :oops:

LaScepter likes this.
  20. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Since you get 500 Energy for leveling, and 50 stam, the balance is there on the leveling I think.

I also think if they "sweetened" them any more, they would create a bigger problem than they are already to a "battle" game.