[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

First. There have been FA changes.
    Second, to manage people's expectations, the chance of superior drops should be changed, I suggest: Definitely; Maybe, Not likely, In your dreams...

Deblovscats1 and HJM like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You have to be the top in your tier, to get a superior , or be the raid owner, you can also get one for min actions

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

ok you had them change way the energy drops was the % is way off a few yrs ago it took us alot of time to get them to adjust the energy drops to a reasonable pace, you complained of people hoarding energy during raids well thanks you made it worst you hardly get any drops which will make energy even more precious than it already is due to weak xp return and now you dont get hardly any bonus's. I think they need to return the energy drops

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  4. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

Everybody has a chance. The chance is depicted on the left by pretty good, great, amazing etc. but it should be done on placement. Everybody is on an equal footing in raids except for personal energy and stamina so the rewards should match performance. Spending an hour doing 31980 actions should be properly rewarded.

5. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

each stamina and energy point spent equal an action. If you hit 20 stam, you get 20 action. It makes no difference.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  6. Kirsten

1 stam is a waste, I might use it to join , in case it is low, but after that 20 stamina

7. Kirsten

you also get levels, if you have amazing, you will most likely get a superior, if it is your raid, you most likely will get one, if you have the most actions, and have amazing you will most likely get one for the tier you are in, but if someone comes in after in your tier and gets an amazing you may not get it, you get levels, anyway, so ..........

HJM and Adam Maguire like this.
  8. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Is kano ever going to raise the tiers for armor/kong servers?? It has been very very very long time. Asked several times and still no change.
    How about
    0 to 6750
    6750 to 12,500
    12,500+
    anyone else have some suggestions

9. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I would suggest 1-9999, 10000-14999, 15000+ or 4 level tiers.

10. HJM

HJM Member

Or maybe remove tiers and let us freely choose who we want to invite, regardless of their levels, 30 players max just like it is now.

11. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Still no change to tier levels on armor/kong server :((((((((((((((
    Does Kano even read these forums anymore?
    Seems like half the active players are tier 3 now since it has been very, very , very long time since they update tier levels.
    So i guess i just keep asking, Kano when you going to change the tier levels on armor/kong server?????????????????

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  12. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

I was about to say if, but really it's a matter of when, not if they change it it will not be in the middle of a raid event. The question is how will they change it, and when.

13. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Make the Raids like a Regular Boss, and let us invite who we want no matter what level they are! The lower tiers are a waste of space most of the time. Let us invite who we want to like our normal Bosses.

14. Deblovscats1

Totally agree! Hardly get any drops at all!

15. Deblovscats1

There have been times when I have done over 100 mil on a Raid & gotten a common drop. I totally agree it needs to be fixed! It's really screwed up when I can do the minimum damage/healing & get a Superior Drop & do over 100 mil & get a Common Drop!

16. Kirsten

You have to be the top healer and actions in your tier , it is pretty simple, thing is you could be that , go offline and someone passes you by.

HJM likes this.
  17. Kirsten

You still have to be top in your tier, that is how I get superiors and if it is my raid, I am top in my tier, to make sure I get it, sometimes on other raids, I am not gonna pass the owner , if I am in the same tier as the raid owner,unless asked for more help, ....... but then again I do the raids more for levels than for the item, I mean even commons if ya have enough of them are good :)

18. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

The owner shouldn't be top of tier. The owner gets a sup, top of tier does too. If owner is top of tier then it's a gamble for next highest in tier. Could go your way, could not. This is first raid by the owner, 2nd+ owner isn't guaranteed a sup.

When I start a raid I make sure I keep below actions of the top of tier.

19. Kirsten

If I am top in my tier as the owner I always get a superior, and my friends in that tier know not to do more than me, does not mean others won't but it is my energy to open them, so it is mine to do with what I want, like I said if I am on a friends who is the same tier, as me I defer to them, unless they request more help. I can get superiors for all actions, on others raids, that is a gamble ,

20. HJM

HJM Member

While we are at this, i have a question (important one) when Kano will remove that stupid 7500 limit from stamina?

Deblovscats1 likes this.