[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

still same old tiers on armor/kong :(

Chasity likes this.
  2. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I would suggest adding a 4th level tier. Maybe make it 8 per tier instead of 10 or 7-7-8-8 if the 30 participant number is important

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

The problem then would be nobody healing

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

you get levels too, if people don't like them they don't have to do them, I don't like them but I do them to stay relevant and so I can continue to hold my own, I think , we, the long term players have an advantage of having decent builds thru the years, as opposed to the new player who came in after raids and level like crazy, cause unless they can spend mega bucks, and in the 4 games there are some than can, to by large quantities of limited items, they are just empty levels and become targets and they whine to kano about being beat up..........

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Either that... or join crews with a few members that have built their accounts properly, and have them do their fighting for them.

6. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

u can hit with 1 stam hits like 50 ? times and healing always when needed 20 nrg... to do 2000 actions with nothing dmg done.... how that helps kill the raid?

7. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

I'd second this as the top tier is always full

Adam Maguire likes this.
  8. Ace Diamond

Ace Diamond New Member

I am not sure if it is me or what but it seems that these raids keep getting stronger! No matter the amount I add to my stamina and energy I still do no different. If KaNo staff keeps making these raids stronger how will someone who moves up in tiers be able to help out in a way any different from two thousand levels before when Raids were first introduced to daily playing accounts? You can only earn skill points within those leveling given so Raids need upperclevels to do more to beat it from more actions yet your making them more difficult to beat it seems especially with the last two that were LEVEL II Raids.

9. conanlee

conanlee New Member

Thanks Pro . :)

10. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

Look at this. 2nd on damage with 85mil, 2nd on healing with 38mil, 2nd on total actions with 31980 and I get a common drop! Something has to be done here Mi7ch...

upload_2017-10-6_9-35-28.png upload_2017-10-6_9-37-48.png upload_2017-10-6_9-38-13.png upload_2017-10-6_9-39-7.png

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  11. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

First. There have been FA changes.
    Second, to manage people's expectations, the chance of superior drops should be changed, I suggest: Definitely; Maybe, Not likely, In your dreams...

Deblovscats1 and HJM like this.
  12. Kirsten

You have to be the top in your tier, to get a superior , or be the raid owner, you can also get one for min actions

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

ok you had them change way the energy drops was the % is way off a few yrs ago it took us alot of time to get them to adjust the energy drops to a reasonable pace, you complained of people hoarding energy during raids well thanks you made it worst you hardly get any drops which will make energy even more precious than it already is due to weak xp return and now you dont get hardly any bonus's. I think they need to return the energy drops

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  14. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

Everybody has a chance. The chance is depicted on the left by pretty good, great, amazing etc. but it should be done on placement. Everybody is on an equal footing in raids except for personal energy and stamina so the rewards should match performance. Spending an hour doing 31980 actions should be properly rewarded.

15. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

each stamina and energy point spent equal an action. If you hit 20 stam, you get 20 action. It makes no difference.

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  16. Kirsten

1 stam is a waste, I might use it to join , in case it is low, but after that 20 stamina

17. Kirsten

you also get levels, if you have amazing, you will most likely get a superior, if it is your raid, you most likely will get one, if you have the most actions, and have amazing you will most likely get one for the tier you are in, but if someone comes in after in your tier and gets an amazing you may not get it, you get levels, anyway, so ..........

HJM and Adam Maguire like this.
  18. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Is kano ever going to raise the tiers for armor/kong servers?? It has been very very very long time. Asked several times and still no change.
    How about
    0 to 6750
    6750 to 12,500
    12,500+
    anyone else have some suggestions

19. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I would suggest 1-9999, 10000-14999, 15000+ or 4 level tiers.

20. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Still no change to tier levels on armor/kong server :((((((((((((((
    Does Kano even read these forums anymore?
    Seems like half the active players are tier 3 now since it has been very, very , very long time since they update tier levels.
    So i guess i just keep asking, Kano when you going to change the tier levels on armor/kong server?????????????????

Deblovscats1 likes this.