Raid Boss: Should they stay or should they go?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Oct 6, 2014.

?

Raid Bosses: Should they be removed from the game?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2014.
  1. Yes.

74.5%
  2. No.

15.7%
  3. Not sure with reasons I will state.

9.8%
  1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Hahaha...well said Robert.....:p

2. Roland Sea

Roland Sea New Member

Cant wait to see what they call your suggestion once it is in place Robert... Maybe Wheel of Fortune... 500 Davies and you get 3 spins for various amounts of levels??

3. Maria LBR Malkavian

Maria LBR Malkavian New Member

i think raids are interest couse when they are on i see much more alive players to battle... and maybe they have come to my lvl couse of raids, was missing some battles on VC and PC before lvl 2000 already.... also i don't lvl like crazy with raids at pc nor vc, only on ZS couse you get much more stamina per lvl so if ppl will buy a refill, good for kano. they have to make some money too, come on. for me they stay

4. Maria LBR Malkavian

Maria LBR Malkavian New Member

i just don't like the fact that they, sometimes, make the war full of green armys and the fact that the owner of the raid can't get a player out of the raid if he kills it...

Kimbella likes this.
  5. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

There are other means to get back at a player for killing a Raid Party. 've seen people listed five to ten times in a row, or another person always in the hospital. There have even been a couple of public postings of people who enjoy wiping the party...
    Cash grab or not, these bosses ain't going anywhere so why not try to improve them?

Deblovscats1 and Kirsten like this.
  6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Seriously, KANO should just go ahead and do it. Sell bundles of levels for varying FP points. Tell me exactly how that is different from these Raid Bosses.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

well if they stay i think you should have option 30, 40 or even 50 stamina per attack to save on the clicking this is insane the amounts you have to click and maybe double group health or something to where dont need to heal as often make heals twice as much but are 4 times better healing wise

8. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think they should be more challenging and be able to be tossed onto the back-burner during the game, like the World Bosses. I love the RB's, and only generally hop on one or two. But, almost everything else seems to slow to a crawl, if that.

As for the more challenging part, where is defense factored in? If at all....couldn't something similar to GW's be used where it just adds together certain stats? We are given four full days to take them down...

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They just need to go.

10. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

To the curb with it !

11. Malin

Malin New Member

Even though you declanned me, I agree with you, Kel. :) I don't know how to vote, but I would vote to get rid of them. They seem superfluous and unnecessary.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.