[VC] Raid boss rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

How about letting people choose which reward they receive? Once a boss has been killed and you click collect, it tells you whether you received a common or superior drop and then the player chooses which of the commons or superiors they would like. We invest a ton of time and resources (fake and real) into these things, why not give us the opportunity to choose what works best for us?

2. Demonik1

Spectacular idea demonik, 5 stars from me!

AXXO and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

LOL I agree with you

4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

glad to see Sir supports this someone needed too

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

After all of the threads on various raid topics (including about drops) with no significant changes, I'm pretty sure this is a non-starter.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree, Jared.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

lol

8. Demonik1

Sooooo you're saying that since they ignore 98 percent of the ideas we come up with that we should all just quit posting them? Lol not gonna happen, but thanks for the feedback that has nothing to do with the idea :)

9. Demonik1

Well said demonik, you tell that troll whats up!

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's just frustrating. It's been on the decline for a while, but it has fallen off a cliff over the past 6 months or so. It used to take months to get an idea implemented. Now it just months just discussing it before a decision is even made whether or not it can, should, or will be implemented. I can only speak as a long-time (over 5 years) player, and I know there are still a few of us around, but I really don't feel valued anymore.
    To your point: I don't participate in many raids myself for several reasons. I only join them to help others out. So whether I can choose a drop isn't a big deal to me. And I have not voted this thread up or down because of this.
    If you had to point a gun to my head and tell me I had to make a choice or die, I would say no, you should not be allowed to choose your drop. Sorry, @Demonik1, nothing personal.
    Last thing I wanted to post, which may be my standard reply from now on, is posted here: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/proposed-change-to-pawn-shop.22392/page-4

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Very thoughtful Jared, wonderful insight, troll on!

12. Kirsten

you guys :p

13. Kirsten

But Sorry I usually agree with you Demonik but not this time :)

14. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'd make a post and then respond to my own post stating how great that post was but my ego is big enough as it is and it probably couldn't remain in check receiving such high praise from someone as incredible as myself.

Now that that is out of the way even though the vast majority of ideas go by the wayside they do offer some of us the opportunity to utilize the forum and amuse ourselves so I say keep them coming.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I'm laughing while reading this :D:D:D

Kirsten likes this.
  16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Well no-body cares AXXO, just no body cares :p

Demonik1, RafeDavid and Kirsten like this.
  17. Demonik1

Soooooo it's unanimous then? We all get to choose our rewards? Awesome sauce, thanks kano!

18. Demonik1

Uggghh, get a clue demonik, seriously

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I've changed my mind. I went ahead and voted this down. Why, do you ask? For many reasons. But mostly because I don't like @Demonik1. :mad:

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's just mean, Jared, and way uncool.

Kirsten likes this.