Raid Boss Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by foxysiren, Apr 17, 2015.

1. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a copy of anywhere that it was posted on the forum the Raid boss rewards for top contributor in each tier?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. foxysiren

Thanks JADES :) I'm still non the wiser though.

(and having the most actions in your level tier will guarantee you a drop, although the Raid Boss owner counts in this as well)
    What drop is that going to guarantee....Having the minimum actions of what is required also guarantees a drop.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Most actions in each tier guarantees 1 of the 3 superior item drops. This thread explains it a little better http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/raid-boss-walkthrough-and-feedback-thread.14761/#post-122276

The Raid Boss has 6 loot items, each with a Common version and a Superior version, the latter being stronger and rarer.

Everyone who does at least 2,000 actions with 1,000 of those needing to be Healing Actions will be awarded with a Loot item, Cash, and XP when the Raid Boss is defeated. The drop you get is determined by random, however under special conditions a player may be guaranteed a Superior item drop. For example, a player who summons their very first Raid Boss will always get a Superior drop if they succeed in defeating it.

or here http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/raid-boss-3-feedback-and-walkthrough.14638/page-4#post-123230

Drops are random, but you can force a Superior drop if this is your first Summoned Raid Boss of the event or you have the highest overall actions in your level tier (the Boss owner also counts in this). Even though the drop numbers are random, having higher actions will put you in a better position of earning one. That is not a complete guarantee unlike the first two methods, however.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    Mabest likes this.
  5. foxysiren

Perfect that's exactly what I was looking for I'm being told via support that's not the case...Thanks again JADES.

JADES likes this.