[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

So, when next will the event be available? I can't wait any longer.

2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

gee whiz. it just ended a week or so ago. it will probably be a few more weeks at least, i would think.

3. Matt Gerrits

Matt Gerrits New Member

It was a great but expensive concept for leveling fast, but is it going to be changed for a better chance of boss drops or multiple reward items instead of one?

4. meezy

meezy Member

After finally finishing one of these..i can say two things #1 adjust the energy cost to heal..and #2 Adjust the damage done per attack. Even if ever so slightly higher per attack. Oh and make drops available according to the damage/attacks done.

5. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

what a joke... like they care if their mistakes cost individuals $$$ ... some customer satisfaction they have going on there.. i seriously hope your raid bosses bug out and become a big flop having never thought this way about anything on here before .. i hope this is not a pattern that continues .. clean up ur messes that cost ppl $$ to remain equal and not the errors that cost Kano $$$ ... respect the players or lose them

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You have to be one of the most negative people I have ever seen in these games, if you want to spend,spend,but stop complaining about it already, no one is holding a gun to your head, ya spend ya money ya take ya chanced, JFC

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Someone has to balance out your darling positive nature, Kirsten. :p

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

One of these day Jared, TO THE MOON :cool:

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

10. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

POW! Right in the kisser! :eek: