[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I think Xp should be equal for 1 stamina like attacking somebody in your range fight list! Like this people will be glad to use some refils if they have good leveling reward in excange! I prefer to spend 10-20 min using my stamina on raid bosses instead of losing 2-3 hours of my time with level partners that are not always available to attack. Like that will have time to enjoy all the others features of the game and Kano customers will be pleased for real. In the same time I think healing function of raid bosses for LCN should demande less energy 5 energy to heal instead of 25 considering in LCN most of the players have low energy and for high levels we also need alot of energy to get nice items from jobs! And last point at this moment raid bosses are to hard for killing you need to make health of raid bosses cut to half to be a little realistic. 1 of my friends used more then 450 Fps in he s raid boss and didnt succed yet to kill it! With this things implemented everybody will be happy : Kano will probably get some nice money, and customers will be pleased, even people that are not puting money in game if the Xp for 1 stamina used in raid bosses will be the same like for attacking somebody in your fight list. So things are not that complicated, just need some more atention from Kano to be fixed!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

1 thing i dont like that only 1 top performer per tier can get the good item I think it should be a points or percent based cause alot will put in the work and 1 may do a few more attacks and get the best drop. Maybe top performers period get best drop maybe top 10 of raid as big as these are it wouldnt hurt the benefits be a little better if not people will not do as much and push on another player for the fact they can work almost as hard and get a crappy item.

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yeap give and take they a give us easy boss's to beat, people was asking for way to level fast they got it you just got prepare yourself save fps, set daily up and not touch for energy, and do not expect this boss to make you stronger just levels xp about it. Now would you rather have a new city only a handful can get to or like everyone complained something new for everyone. Maybe little more tweaks and i think they will be fine just find away for healing that was the biggest headache.

4. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

This feature is the best thing to happen to this game as for as team co-ordination is concerned. It is obvious that the raid boss is designed to encourage team work. The earlier you know that, the better for you. As for those saying that the 25 energy required for healing is too much, the solution is in your hands. Increase your energy. You should be the one to change to fit into the system and not the other way round. Yes it is true that most players have low energy which is because they never saw the need for it. Now there is a need for it. The choice is yours to make.

Level tier is the only negative so far for me.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

You know what the problem is? The goal posts keep moving, 250 energy was enough when the game started. I infact have not needed energy for some 4k levels as I paid for weapons etc which are badly in need of an upgrade. Now I need energy? lol yeah ok. These bosses are way too strong for Lcn players...Be all and end of! To add insult to injury people doing min damage on these bosses got free stuff with better stats than the weapons etc I paid for. Damn, I'm trying to be patient here!!!!

robbin gordon likes this.
  6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have 3 unused Keys and I cant find where I can turn them in.
    These keys can be used next time when the raid boss will be back or we better turn them in?

7. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Event is over on Kong, when can keys be turned in? In the original post it said "after the event" but I can't see where I could turn them in.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The developers are running a couple things right now on the numbers and the key turn-in should be up in a couple of minutes.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

My 2 cents... I helped out on raids in Vikings and now in LCN. These are definitely tough to put down, but it takes the coordination of several players investing in them, not a bunch of players doing 250 actions and nothing else. I thought XP was okay in Vikings, but the level curve is much different in LCN. One thing that I noticed is that the energy drop rate in LCN is much less than it was in Vikings. Not my favorite thing to do, but if you have energy and stamina to burn, it's not bad to do something different other than the same old bosses and jobs.

10. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

The keys will turn into weapons for 500 att 500 def...How exciting lmfao

robbin gordon likes this.
  11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Only in 1% Xp needed to lvl / key, just like helping on a challenge, maybe its better to keep them, as they where hard to make.

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

The rewards should be greater, even the common ones.....common should be equivalent to current 30fp limited items andthe rares should be exactly that....something that you wouldnt be able to get for a long time with favors

ben likes this.
  13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thats not gona happen, if they did that, then for long long time no one would buy normal 30FP items as they already have something stronger.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

ok mitch, so NOW i have found out, and SEEN, that it isn't needed to do MIN on these damned bosses, as people are getting end gifts who did nothing more than barely touching these bosses.

REALLY ??????????? you now have my word i will spend not one more dime in this game, till i either get compensation for real dollars spent, or some word of explanation that makes sense.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To qualify for rewards when the Raid Boss is killed, a player has to contribute 250 actions (healing or attacking, either works). Once they do that, they will get a reward when the Raid Boss is killed, although it will likely be a Common drop and they will not get much XP or Cash.

If you do see someone getting a reward who has not contributed 250 actions, it would be very much appreciated if you could send in a message to Support or PM me the details here on the forums and we'll get the developers to look into the situation. :)

16. Vic

Vic Active Member

does anything happen if you don't turn unused keys in?

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

250 actions is min, and healing once i believe is 5 actions so you could do no attacks and still get a reward

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Nothing, they stay in your inventory, but they have no use outside of summoning a Raid Boss.

And who knows if subsequent Raid Bosses will even use the same keys? :O

19. robbin gordon

mitch, i appreciate your quick response, but sorry, i am NOT giving up a name so as to hurt the 2 players who showed me their feeds. one didn't do a single heal... and had under 250 actions, as the message said.... and that i will show you....

Oops, you didn't mean ( sp error ? ) the minimum actions done to the boss! The Hacker Ring was defeated in XX:XX:XX, you dealt 16461 damage and healed the raid for 0 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: Worn VR Headset 119 Attack 155 Defense Owned: 1 Equip 0 coins 0 XP

20. robbin gordon

i have changed the timeframe to X's so as to shield the player.