[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Yep, we are getting the more raw deal by the sound of things. Even if we got 1000 energy each time we leveled, it wouldn't make it any easier. Damage per stam sucks. Maybe they should consider power attacks like we have on regular bosses. If the boss is full, it's easier to kill. I can't see why they can't do that with these raid bosses. The way it is now is like trying to fight a low level world boss with only 30 people. Simply doesn't work.

2. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

Well i did say the raider boss would not work Kano, number of things are wrong with this, it is a way to get money out of your customers, you not only need to refill energy but stamina as well. the level system is rubbish as well like 0-1340 should of been 0-2500 then 2500-4000 and then 4001+ as there is way more players above the 2660 limit then below it (minus alts) . then the health for the boss is crazy high, take for example the world boss going now the health limit on that is 23.3 milllion with 12 days to complete it and that has 5012 people attacking it, your doing well Kano as you are losing your visions when you starting making these games and instead your going for the profit you can make. isolation in its finest work here........................ADD ON................ plus another main reason this boss will fail is that not only are you expecting us to buy a load of GF'S for are own boss but for others as well using the same energy and stam refills.........CRAZY CRAZY stuff

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    killer karaman and S E T H like this.
  3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Just remove raid bosses from game. Nobody like this new feature so why insisting with something that players dont want if is not working

4. I can see where you are coming from. I also like to post my opinions wherever I feel like. Currently I'm debating the conflict in the Middle East on a forum for Soccer Moms, specifically in a thread where said soccer moms discuss which artist's songs that are most suitable for their daily trips to the soccer (ugh, can't believe I use that word as an European) field in their black metallic Range Rovers. They constantly moan at me saying I should be banned from the forum and stuff but, like you, I say 'Hey, freedom of speech. I post my stuff wherever I like'. Shuts them up.

Anyway, to bring to back to the actually topic ... Ehm ... not yet. I'm not done with the constant comparison between LCN and VC that you and a few others seem to find very relevant. It's not. Apples and pears you know, even if said fruits might come from the same gardener. You say you have over 5600 stam as an ordinary level? Well, you have to be over level 12-13k in LCN to justify that amount (apologies if someone gets offended here) unless you want to have a major hindrance in fights or if you want to spend thousands on GF items to make up for it. So to set up a good Raid Boss character, you either have to distance yourself from rest of the game's aspects or spends thousands to make up for it. Either way it requires money or extreme amounts of time (levelling) spent.

As a top 15 player (backdoor brag?) and someone who have spent on the game I can honestly say that I find this feature not interesting nor particularly rewarding at all. As Robbin previously mentioned, atleast the calendars gives you 8-9 levels at our tier (forgive me Robbin for comparing my mere level 7600 with your 8200), three weapons and tons of cash to spend on listings, property or just to put in the bank for a show off on the world leaderboards. And don't forget they're actually doable for even those that doesn't spend a dime on Kano's games. This doesn't feel rewarding for either the spender nor the non-spender. Both are almost equally important to keep this game going.

This feature feels so Beta that it's appropriate to raise questions on if it has been tested by the developers at all before it got shipped out to the platforms. Not only that but, as Robbin stated, it feels like we are paying big bucks only to gain access to Kano's test runs. It can't be stated enough times; if you put out features that require people to spend, like this certainly does as it stands, then we'll slowly see the end of the game. The distance between the spenders and non-spenders would be too far so those that contemplate on whether to buy or not would certainly be put off.

Again, as a top 15 player, I certainly won't be looking to open my Raid Boss anytime soon. I joined a couple to help friends out, but that's it. I have reached a level where I finally can use energy on something useful, and now I have to waste them instead on already done jobs in low locations to even get a chance at it? It's a complete waste of time, cash and energy.

Anyway, thanks for allowing me my two cents. If you don't like it or don't feel it's very on-topic, please contact me so we can arrange the transfer of this post to the Soccer Moms forum of my choice. I'm sure all of you moderators know each other.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Personally I'm only lvl 1407 but everything you gave just said is spot on. These new raid bosses are in no way whatsoever appealing. I'm currently in one helping out a mobbie and the amounts if stam and energy I've put in even at my little kevel is ridiculous. I won't be trying for one of my own, unless there are some major changes. Like I've said in an earlier post, kano should make these raid bosses a little closer to regular bosses in the way of 10, maybe 20 and 30 man power attacks and lower the amount of energy it takes to heal because currently it's a bit rich at 25 energy per heal. I'm having trouble at my level so I feel for the guys and girls that are even lower than myself. They won't stand a chance. Perhaps raid bosses pertaining to level would be a brighter idea? Thoughts welcomed.

killer karaman likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

In my eyes there is no way with how we earn energy to beat these monster its not the stamina on my part i have enough to where i think i could but i cant heal that much and I do not know anyone on LCN that has enough energy to even make a dent in one of these beast. The raid boss resetting is a little ridiculous if its this hard we shouldnt get punished for them dieing its hard enough without starting over. 3 days aint long enough I like the 7 in VC at lest there it looked able to be beat

S E T H likes this.
  7. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

You have a point but the thing is they CAN make it work they just don't want to which could potentially turn the paying players away and if that happens, what's kano going to do then? Go bust? Or potentially have a class action against them from everyone who has put real dollars in. Maybe not so much scrap the idea but they should have beta tested it themselves instead of rolling out a half-assed attempt and expecting people to pay cash just to defeat a boss. They need to think more or listen to the people who actually play the game.

8. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I'm wondering why we are having to use energy to heal? Is this to ensure we buy twice as many gfs?
    Oh and nope I don't like the new boss raids just incase anyone was wondering.
    Think you have to be aware for the people that keep saying it works on VC..You guys have players level 20k plus last time I looked. That is not the situation on Lcn our top players are under 11k.
    Can see these bosses causing rifts within the Lcn community, with people joining.. doing the 250 actions and helping no further...Can't wait lol.

Aapje, AXXO and S E T H like this.
  9. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Probably best points I've read in here so far although thrre are alot of options on Kano's behalf, those options just aren't going in favor of the players. In short, these raids are a cash grubbing scheme. Kano may be short a few dollars and need to make it up in some way. In this case rolling out very, very beta version of these bosses. Lol

10. Sir Opinion Alot

only good idea is the cash the ones with deep pockets are going drop to beat this thing, the made it impossible without buying large amounts of refill just to beat mine with stamina alone i would have to buy 31 refills in 3 days, and that is not counting the amount of refills for energy, take i have 3800 stamina 3000 energy and that goes real fast when you aint getting no energy jobs worth a crap. Its odd the easier of the 2 games was getting the better rewards for randoms.

S E T H likes this.
  11. Sir Opinion Alot

IF they would get rid of the known cheaters that are spending cash then maybe they would start making money but in lcn alot have stopped spending money when there are alt.s being used and person brags about in messages on facebook and they do nothing about it. Thats why they aint making no cash off of LCN players they dont do nothing to the 100% for sure known cheaters, it a joke when they say Kano works for them . Haha LCN players all know who I am talking about and thats why they seeing less spent in lcn :) IF you need money do what we asked, make things we enjoy and simple listen to what we want and not what you think we want.

Jess and S E T H like this.
  12. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Well said.

13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If I have to guess, we need energy to heal because some high energy account from zombie slayer, where you can nothing else to do with it, like useful job drops in another games, wanted a content where he can use his energy.

14. FarReach

FarReach New Member

raid boss is just stupid.. req 2 much energy... jobs, heal and then dailies! What is kano thinking. Except that maybe some people will b dumb enough to spend more money on kreds for energy on a Raid Boss than mob or gear. Im done with Raid. Whoever is in charge of sales and marketing should get fired!

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I spend alot of money in all the games, but maybe used FP for one stam and one energy refil, so I did not spend much of anything on the Dreaded , (we don't want to hear about VC)" VC " boss, and I play LCN and I do see a difference, but IMO some of the changes that were needed were due to some of those players abusing the boss with loopholes, there are always loopholes.:( But I knew low levels there who got good energy drops, I am a low level here in LCN and am getting not seeing those kinds of energy drops,as some did as lower levels in VC, but only in one boss right now so don't have enough data yet to be sure it is gonna stay that way.

16. Kirsten

Maybe if people read up on the boss ya might have had a better Idea about what you would be dealing with, but no ya just all jumped in and made a decision to try it and now some cry they want a refund, sheeeesh. Sure there were glitches to join just like the first Raid boss, but I figured it out and was reminded if ya turn on the share button in the job board and send the links to the people ya want to invite, then the links works, but ya need a full boat, but if I read right ya only getting 25 where we had 30 and even then it should have been a higher number, and Most low levels are gonna only have resources for the min 250 actions if they are lucky , that is bad.

17. Kirsten

I do play LCN on FB ,so now what ?? And even if I did not ,most features and changes affect all 4 games,so Yes I have an opinions and experiences and just cause my glass is half full and all the ones angry are totally empty, the complaining here is unreal.

18. FarReach

FarReach New Member

will take xp on raid boss if others want to spend energy on the boss, will not heal or seek keys:)

19. FarReach

FarReach New Member

sadly though i woould have been happy to heal a boss and seek keys if a heal was less - like 1 in MW.

20. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I have an idea and I think 99.9% of Lcn would probably agree with me. When this feature has ended in a few days completely remove it from our game, then we will all be happy.