[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

you really do not have a clue. and correct, no one is forcing anyone to do anything.... my point is, and was the same as earlier.... the numbers do NOT add up. many have figured out the numbers based on damage done, differing levels opening the bosses, # of stam attacks, etc..... and the bottom line is, the numbers were not configured properly in lcn on fb. tweaking will not help.... it needs a massive overhaul.

S E T H likes this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I dont remember saying the numbers add up and its probly a little worse because of the people that abused the raid boss in vc....j noticed the exp for healing here is way difff than it was on vc....over there healing gave you more exp than attacking

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

no 3 days no week here they shorten majorly also

4. Demonik1

Massive overhaul....its funny you said that, your version of the raid boss IS the massive overhaul lol

5. Sir Opinion Alot

I have played both VC was easier you leveled faster which also meant you got 500 more energy alot easier than LCN the xp for levels are alot different. The point is you dont need to put a boss out that takes 31 refills for stamina alone and who knows the countless amount for healing. Point being is there is no way possible to beat this without buying that aint cool.....

S E T H likes this.
  6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

You're opinion is not valid. As robbin said "FB lcn is different from VC, wherever you play it." You must have spent loads of real cash to have defeated your boss if you used more than 19k stam. If robbin is who i think she is, she ain't no small player. Far from it. Probably one of the strongest in the game. Don't come in here talking yourself up. LCN is nothing like VC. The devs have obviously made it easier in VC than what it is in LCN. I also find it too funny how you have to resort to putting people down. That just shows what type of person you are.

robbin gordon likes this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

totally the insane amount of higher levels in VC can not compare to the low levels in LCN if you dont play both you should not be discussion LCN raid boss. Just saying you need to be on both games to understand the difference.

S E T H likes this.
  8. robbin gordon

and.... whether you use a 20 stam attack, or a 1 stam attack, you deliver the same amount of health damage to the boss. how does that make sense ? what is the purpose ? it just makes no sense, except to pose a cash suck for kano. i already spend enough to play here. if i were in others bosses, you could multiply the gf's spent 10 fold in order to help everyone kill their raid bosses. it just wasn't thought thru properly. my other gripe is that these new items should be beta tested, but NOT at players expense, and kano's huge gain. they should have the decency to either hand pick a group of players to do one, and see their remarks and reactions before throwing it live, and allow it to be played free that one time, so as not to harm anyone's pocket, or to choose any syndicate and allow them to do the same, as they've worked as a team before, and know each others strengths and weaknesses.

i dislike how this has been presented to the player community as a whole.

and to seth.... i do not hide.... i am Maizy in lcn :)

9. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I agree totally with you. No point I participating in more than 2 bosses at the same time. Start yours and join only one other boss. Put in all your have on these two. As a syndicate, no need for all members starting theirs. Once 2 or 3 members start theirs, they may share the 3 among themselves such that no member joins more than 2. The mistake most are making is that most want to kill theirs within hours.

Demonik1 likes this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

yes i want what i have put into this raid back cause at this point i see no reason to put more than 75 fps in it i have already did and it still wont get beat so im not wasting no more time or precious game play on this
    Hacker Ring Health: 559,658,318 / 597,300,000

S E T H likes this.
  11. Demonik1

I spent no cash at all, my max stam is over 5600 and i save my fps for events like arena and guild wars or the rare limited item thats worth getting so i had the fps to spend

Kirsten likes this.
  12. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Well said.

13. Demonik1

I have played lcn, couldnt get into it so i quit years ago

Kirsten likes this.
  14. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

So, why are you on this thread if that's the case? Just to come in here and stir some sh*t up? Maybe you need to lick the spoon. Take your opinions back to VC, you know, that game you enjoy playing so much? All your opinions are invalid seeing as how you said in that one sentence that you quit LCN years ago.

true blood and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  15. robbin gordon

a few years ago, kano decided to try to limit the growth of the higher leveled accts in lcn.... in doing so, we do not get the perks you do upon level achieved. they have tried to slow us down, to limit the cheaters and alts. this has basically tied us up to a crawl. we have one player over level 10k, one around level 9500, and only roughly about 15-20 players ( i could be wrong ) over level 7500. most players in this game are between level 3k - 5500. this platform is very different from the others.

16. Demonik1

Why? Because i can and this is a public forum available to anyone with an opinion no matter what game they play and for the 3rd time, ill leave my opinions where i please :)

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

im not saying VC was easier it was hard but a few things was better in VC for one the time to beat 7 days compared to 3, cut days by more than 50% and only cut health about 30%, take a look at the skillpoints the vc has compared to lcn I dont know anyone in LCN that has 5600 in stamina unless they have no defens att or health, mines 3800 and thats high for lcn. People are just saying they are way to hard to do without buying they asked for something new but yet you can not enjoying it unless you got mad fps or cash to spend. Levels in VC come faster so you got 500 energy alot easier also. If I got more energy it would be different there but its not worth spending fps for energy when it dont pay the xp like stamina and come on we all want xp so we use our resources wisely. Thanks for trying to drain my wallet Im not for that and its really pushing me further away from this game all in all since leveling is ridiculously hard. Nice move Kano im done with this no more rants from me Im going back to my normal boring lcn gameplay and hope I dont retire once again cause i got bored with this app.

S E T H likes this.
  18. Demonik1

They were supposed to increase the frequency of energy drops for this version as well, i see that didnt translate too well. I dont understand why they went thru all the bs they did with the vc version then made it harder for a game that has a lower base of levels

Kirsten, Sir Opinion Alot and S E T H like this.
  19. ben

ben Active Member

vc is a more easy scale to play than lcn ... i think kano really needs to over hail this boss for it is way over the players head ... and what one makes out of it is not worth it ...

Demonik1 likes this.
  20. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I share the frustrations here of the LCN community. I agree 100% this should have been beta tested to death. The original calculations in the first Raid Boss event in VC, were much more favourable to energy use than they are now (my wee FB LCN account did not have much luck with energy drops and they were not potent in terms of XP as others have documented too). The defensive build characters have an edge still in gaining XP in attacks but most characters are skewed to attack; its just a fact. The designer of the Raid Boss is likely reading through this thread to see what adjustments they made that in effect have taken any "player advantage" v "the house" out of it, but has also sapped the fun out of these things, if there was ever fun involved in face planting on a boss and rolling 000's of attacks and 000's of heals on them. That iteration process is stultifying. A game should not be stultifying in my opinion and why I think they have no place in the Kano App universe unless they are in fact quite killable, which throws other things out of balance (you can see the discussion of some of these things here). While it is rightful to try to think long term on these things, the long term is very short here: 3 days (Kano likely can extend that to 5-7 days). In that time frame, no one is self generating the stam and energy required to kill these off, and the regular game(s) sit idle while some make the decision to "invest."

In the meantime LCN players, Kano can adjust XP and damage per stam and the XP from healing and the rate of drops on energy packets. Don't give up but do realize as I think most have, this is a costly way to level / attempt to gain an advantage on rivals. Yes, its a beta and yes when you do that on a rival laden game, it "hurts" but will the "hurt" be worth it? Every player has to make that judgment themselves.